Questions

Luke stared down at the hologram of his sister, his eye brows coming together.

"Why would you send him away on his own? To Umbara?"

"Leia, he must get over these fears. If he does not, then I'm afraid they could lead him to something far worse." Luke said gravely.

Leia's face grew frightened, and she swallowed. "The dark side?" She whispered.

Luke nodded, rubbing his beard with his hand. They sat in silence a moment, thinking.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" She asked.

Luke sighed. "I don't know. I've never had student like Ben before. He's different, Leia, and I'm afraid he will let that get to him."

She looked down hopelessly, and Luke could see tears in her eyes.

"I will do everything in my power to save him. I promise." Luke said sincerely.

She smiled sadly. "Take care of him, Luke."

He nodded. "I will."

°

Ben looked down at Rey screaming, her arm laying over her parents dead bodies.

The scene change and she was standing in the mud, and rain, bodies of dead students lying all around. Rey backed away as a man approached her, then he raised his arms above his head, weapon in hand........

Ben sat up, then rubbed his eyes quickly, trying to wash away the dream. He felt like he couldn't breath, and his chest heaved. Why did he dream about something like that? About Rey? He shook his head, trying to get rid of the images.

He stood, and folded his blanket up, and stuffed it in his bag. The fire was out, so he pulled out his P12 light, and the temple illuminated. He hadn't noticed last night just how huge it was. There were several archways, and tunnels going in different directions, so he guessed that it was even bigger. He looked around the fire, but didn't spot anyone else there, so he started off towards the temple entrence. Once outside, he stared up at the gloomy sky, and sniffed.

"Who's the girl?"

Ben turned to see the hooded figure standing behind him again.

Ben frowned. "What girl?"

"The one in your vision." The figure said calmly.

A ripple of fear ran through him. "How do you know about that?"

"Calm yourself. I do not wish to bring you harm. I am old, but I know the ways of the Force. Who's the girl?"

He sighed. "Shes a girl I met back on Corellia."

"Do you care about her?"

"Yes."

"Hmmmm." The figure said, going quite.

"How do you know the Force? Were you a Jedi?"

The figure chuckled. "I am strong in the Force, but not in the way you are."

Ben frowned. "What do you mean?"

The figure waved their hand dismissively. "Never mind about that. These.......visions of yours........do you have them often?"

Ben nodded. "Every time I try to sleep, or use the Force."

"But not when you're angry."

Ben stared at the figure, but didn't reply.

"I have lived a looong time, and throughout the years, you see many things." The figure paused, as if thinking. "I knew a man.......when I was younger. He had the ability to use the Force. He was very powerful, so powerful in fact, that he was able to keep those he loved from........dying."