S t r a n d e d

Dear Ian,

Ethan hates me. I said some really nasty things that I didn't mean and broke his heart. I wouldn't blame you if you hated me too.

  'I don't want to be with you! You don't love me and I don't love you, how can I love you? All you do is have sex with any girl you can find, is that what you say to them too? That you love them so you can get in their pants?!'

'No! Love isn't a thing I joke about.'

  'Oh, but sex is?' I laughed bitterly at his logic. 'What you're doing isn't safe, it's just wrong! I've watched you take advantage of girls every night and you expect me to love you with such open arms?'

  'What's not safe?'

  'What you're doing!'

  'Well what the hell am I doing then?'

  'Don't act dumb, I'm saying this because you're my friend. You can catch STDs like that, you can impregnate a total stranger.'

'Is that really what you think of me? So you don't want to be with me because you think I have some sort of STD that I'll give to you or something? Let me tell you something, you don't know anything! You're just as bad as them, I can't believe I even fell for you! Take your stupid money, good luck to you, bitch.'

I should've just stayed in Tennessee, I should've never trusted him. I'm in the middle of no where and I'm stranded with no where to go and no vehicle to take me anywhere. I held little bean closely to my side and decided I'd walk to the nearest pay phone to get help. Only problem was, I couldn't think of anyone to call.

Dawn.