Chapter 10

April 23 2015

I decided to call Lauren over directly after I wrote. She came over about 20 minutes later. I told her everything and then we just layed in my bed sobbing in eachothers arms until mom came and told us dinner was ready. Her eyes were red and swollen. So was ours. I hate doing this to her. Lauren didn't leave me though, she just told me that everything was going to be fine and that she would never ever even think about leving me. I texted Ally and Dinah to come over later that night and I told them that I have cancer. They reacted almost the same as Lauren.They hugged me and told me that everything was going to be alright. I saw that they were close to tears. I hate doing this to them. I know that they love me and then I tell them that I'm really sick. They didn't really want to leave me after the news so they stayed the night at my place. Lauren and I cuddled up in my bed and Dinah and Ally slept in my sofa. Today we slept pretty long, until around 11.30 am. Mom made us all pancakes for breakfast and then everyone had to go home, except Lauren because I had to go to the doctors to take some tests. Mom decided that Lauren could come with us since she's my girlfriend after all and I am so glad she did. She held my hand all the time and kissed my hair all the time. The doctor told us that we got the results at 9 am on monday. He also said Lauren and I made a beutiful couple. Lauren started to blush and she looked so cute that I just had to peck her lips. It's on monday I'm getting hospitilazed by the way. I'm so scared. Lauren will stay with me tonight and she promised me to visit me everyday at the hospital directly after school. Goodbye.

x Camila

Sorry because mistakes! 😛
I hope that you like it

-Michaela