CHAPTER FIVE

Mulai dari awal

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." I yawned which made him yawn.

I seen his lip was still a little swollen and I frowned. "I'm sorry." I said looking at his face.

He grinned at me. "Yes, you said that repeatedly last night. I told you it was cool so shut up apologizing." He shoved me making me laugh.

I kissed his forehead then hopped up off him and awkwardly shuffled into the kitchen area. "Are you shuffling?" Rayne asked with a laugh.

"Its my lazy shuffle." I shrugged.

"Breakfast?" She asked gestured to the bacon and eggs that she was making.

I shook my head. "I have to go see Harley, I feel sick about what I said to him." I said while taking out my phone.

"Are you texting him?" Dante asked walking by me while scratching his balls threw his boxers.

Ew!

"That bloody disgusting." I hissed making him laugh.

"And yes I am texting Harley, I don't want to show up at his apartment in case he won't see me." I shrugged and thumbed Harley a message.

To: Harley
Can I come see you please? I need to talk to you. *

I put my phone on the counter and looked up to Dante who sighed at me. "Stop feeling so bad, you know I get the full whack of your emotions. You're making me feel glum." He pointed out.

I laughed. "You don't like being my twin, that hurts Dante." I teased.

He smirked but didn't answer me because my phone vibrated on the counter. I picked it up and seen I had one new text message from Harley. I hesitated a moment before I opened it.

From: Harley
Yeah, sounds good. C u soon.

I sighed in relief then put my phone in my pocket, I ran to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then returned to the living area grabbing my keys.

"I'm going to see Harley. I won't be long." I shouted to Rayne who shouted okay after me as I left the apartment.

When I got into my car I drove the ten minutes journey to Harley's apartment complex. Jackson lives two blocks away from Harley while Dante lives closer to the school like me but we're all within ten minutes of each other which is cool.

When I reached Harley's building I parked my car and walked up to the door and I buzz his apartment number. He didn't answer the call he simply buzzed me in.

I opened the door and jogged up the stairs until came to his floor, his door was opened slightly so I walked in and found him chilling on the sofa. I walked over and sat beside him.

"I'm so sorry for what I said to you, I didn't mean it. I promise you." I apologized.

Harley nodded but didn't look at me.

"You hate me don't you?" I asked and looked down to my hands.

I heard him sigh as he sat himself up straight, I felt him pulling me into a hug and I couldn't help but smile.

"No I don't hate you. Far from it, I was upset by what you said but I know you didn't mean it. I accept your apology, consider yourself forgiven little sister." Harley grinned.

I let out a big gulp of air. "Thank god."

He laughed at my reaction, I heard some light noises that sounded like moans. "Harley." I said sitting up right again.

"Please, please tell me that's not what it sounds like." I pleaded, he listened for a second then cringed.

"Sorry, that's Justin and uh... I forget her name. " Harley shrugged.