Chapter seven

Wow! I put a bunch of hashtags and got so many reads! I love every single one of you! this is my first fan-fic I put on wattpad! I use to write it on my Dsi ! (: Thanks so much loves!

S/O To Eddsheeranlofa my first follower! Thank you so much it means to much to me! :)

Well its been 5 monthes since I told Nialler he was the one. And I shall say things are going really smoothly. My best friends Perrie,Danielle,and El are moving in. And so are my other best friends Katie, and Emma. My life is amazing. Harry completly forgot about everything, since he is dating Emma.!! :)  And Katie? Oh Katie likes herself. She was never one to "Date".

Katies P.O.V

Hi! Well I'm Katara! But call me Katie.

Im 20 and Vanessa is like a little sister to me! And Emma is like a big sister to me! Im first of all boy crazy, but I never date. You would be suprised.! Well bye!

Emmas P.O.V

Hi ! Im emma im currently in a relationship with Hazza! I love the boys and the girls! Even if they can be complete meanies! Perrie Edwards is my favortie out of all of my best friends! I mean Shes always there for me! I got to go bia bye!

Vanessas P.O.V

Well now that you met the girls. On to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall: It says it $99!

Me: 99 For a promise ring good gosh.

Yes it is the day me and my babe are getting promise rings!

Niall: Babe. I make alout of money .. I can get you it. You deserve it.

Me: AWH.

Niall: So anyways. Want one or two?  (He asked me pointing to the laptop so he could order it)

Me: Niall the one with the pink heart is absolute gorgeouse.

Niall: Its $400 babe.

Me: Oh then the other one is fine.

Niall: No sweetie. Im saying you deserve a gold ring. But this is to cheap for a girl like you !

Me: Awh :) Just get whatever one you like Babi.

Niall decided to choose the pink one. Then Put his laptop away.

Niall: You know baby. You deserve so much more than a cheap old ring... I feel so stupid .

Me: BABE. Dont say that. Your not stupid. And no I dont. You so adorbs when you get upset.

Niall began crying the old softie. :c So i began kissing him. Lets just say that it lasted for about 1 hour.

Niall: im so hungry ..

Me: NANDOS CHICKEN.

Niall: MHMM YUMMY

Me: Roastttttt.

Niall : Your making me starve bae.

Me: Lets order chinese ?

Niall: Perfect idea from a perfect girl.

Thats when everyone came in the living room. Swear to god they were spying on us.

Louis: DID SOMEONE SAY CHINESE FOOOOOD.

Me; ah. Yah.  Look yo. Your paying for half and ill pay for the other

Niall: Bae I got you dinner. Ill pay for me

Liam: Ill pay for me and Danielle

Louis: Ill pay for me and El

Harry: Ill pay for me and Emma

Katie: Ill pay for myself.....

Niall: I got you covered Katie!

Katie: Aw thanks!

Niall: Foods here hand me your moneys to pay for you food

They handed niall the money and me and niall walked hand in hand and walked to the door.

Chinese food delivery person: You niall horan right?

She said taking all the money

Niall: Yeah just give me the change it should be 90.00

Chinese food delivery person: Ok heres your food

But she didnt give niall the change. Instead she hit him in the private and ran with the money screaming I HATE YOU IRISH UGLY IDIOT BOOOOO .

End. Cliff hanger. Im so sorry for that. Haha. Thanks to my fans <3 Pleaseeeeee vote comment and follow