Chapter two

A/N  I wanna thank everyone so much. I uploaded chapter one litterly 1 minute ago, it already got a read. xx -Does happy dance- I LOVE YOU ALL. xxxx

I went into my living room to see that Harry was sitting by louis on the love seat. Hm. Cool now I can't sit by my best friend ... Greaaaatttttt. Niall also came out and sat with my sister kennady. AH..

"Truth or dare anybody?" Louis asked with a cheeky grin.

We all agreed to play truth or dare.

"Hey its Nessas and Kennadys house, let them start!" Zayn yelled at Louis.

"Mk! But I always start" Yelled Louis.

"Truth or dare Louis"

"DARE BABBBIIII"

"I dare you to kiss Kennady." I laughed so hard that I couldnt breath..

So they kissed. Obiously. For like 5 minutes. It was zayns turn next.

"Niall T OR D !?!?"

"Welllllllllll. Truth."

"Do you think anybody in this room is cute? If so who?

Niall Began to blush -_-

"Vanessa is Gorgeouse , so if Kendra .. But I think Kennadys adorable when she smiles. But I also think that Vanessa doesnt even try to be gorgeouse when she smiles, but she still is.. So i dunno. "

I began blushing like crazy. Should I take that as I compliment or a Insult? I mean the way he said it made my heart stop. Litterally . I mean , did he say I was prettier than my sister? No . Stop Vanessa he didnt.. Your just taking it the wrong way. Duh...

"VANESSA HELLO IS YOUR TURN ! " Screamed harry waking me up from my day dream :c

"What oh ! Sorry just thinking .. Um Harry truth or dare?"

"Ima pick dare because your dares are so easy." Harry giggled.

"Mkay my dares are easy? Psh I dare you to date Kennady. FOR THE REST OF THE DAY ..."

Before I knew it, they were holding hands and kissing . But you could tell Hazza didnt like it. Hazza knows how Kennady tries to make me upset all the time,  so harry doesnt like her. Niall looked pretty peed off. But I mean im not in the mood.

"Truth or dare Vanessa" Niall asked .

"Um dare." 

"I dare you to answer my next quishion with a yes Will you date me..? I mean if you think its to early.. You dont have to."

"Its not to early! a billion times yes!" I pretty muched fangirled .

Harry looked very angry. But I love Niall. He was always the one in the magazines that I dreamed about. I know Hazza doesnt want my heart broke, but it wont be. I then glanced at my sister. Who also looked Angry then mouthed the words How could you do that you lill ugly peice of crap. I hate you! Niall noticed what she mouthed and spoke up

"Um how is my princess ugly? How could you call her ugly when she is your twin? You look exactly alike, just diffrent hair colors.. Your a real jerk . I thought at first you where the one. Then I saw how big of a scum bag you where. Vannesa is perfect. And smart and funny. Get over it."

"Dont talk to Kennady that way Niall. You dont know her to judge her. And Vanessa stop being a brat" Screamed harry

"Excuse me ? Your supposed to be my best friend. I cant ev-" Then I was cutt of by harry mouthing the words shes making me she is texting me saying shell destory our friendship Everyone else accept Kennady must of saw what he said  .

"Leave. Just leave Kennady.... Take all your trash and leave. NOW. " I screamed. And thats what she did.

5 HOURS LATER

"Babe, can we just stay here tonight? :) Pweaseeeeeeee. Commonn. I speant 5 hours talking to you :) Pweasee. " Niall asked giving me the words cutest puppy dog face.

"Fine" :)

So me and Niall fell fast asleep on my bed. Or should I say our bed. :) then suddenly I woke up to the sound of screaming and crying...

CLIFF HANGER . Im so sorry for the cliff hanger. But I had to loves.! :) <3