Chapter 6-Twiela torture

I need a friend someone who will understand, and help me! maybe Twiela can help me, she always seemed to understand before. My life seems pointless and ruined i have no friends, Twiela is my last hope.

I knocked on Twiela's door cuz she only lives just down the street, she opened the door, took one look at me and gave me a huge hug. Maybe she realized something was wrong.

We walked inside and she gestured for me to take off my sweater, but i wouldn't give it to her. We both only talked in gestures so i wouldn't feel out of place, but eventually Twiela asked "why not? Its boiling hot in my house! Ur gonna cook if u leave it on." I still didn't tell her, or give her my sweater.

"Fine mackenzie!" Twiela says as she shuts the closet door.

Then she grabs a freezie, purple, her favourite, obviously. Then she grabbed scissors and split it in half, like she always dose, but today there was something about her that made me scared of her with sharp objects. she just had an evil look to her. it made me think she was going to kill me!

She handed me the bigger half of the freezie and started to walk downstairs, so i followed like always. She said "want to see how my new room is coming along?" I nodded and followed her to her new unfinished room... the basement.

Twiela stopped on the stairs and let me walk ahead of her so that i could checkout her new unfinished room but, an my feet hit the cold cement floor of the basement she slammed the door shut. There is only one way out of the basement... That door. "why did u shut the door?" I asked in mime, but she only looked at me blankly as she walked towards me slowly. she looked like a zombie with the glazed look in her eyes. "what are u doing!" I mimed at her, she just keeps coming toward me like a zombie. "Twiela!! your scaring me!" I mimed again but Twiela grabbed my arm and pulled up my sweater exposing my cuts. "mackenzie! what the fuck is with this" she screams. I dont answer. "Ur not leaving this room until u talk!" Twiela says angrily.

Twiela pulls me to a chair and sits me down. quickly she grabs some fake metal handcuffs from her pocket and chains me to the chair. Then she grabs a saw and holds it "are you gonna tell me what happened?" she questions. i shake my head no and she turns the saw on.

Slowly Twiela starts walking towards me pointing the saw at me. "talk!" she screams as she gets closer and closer. "theres nothing to be afraid of if u talk, mackenzie"

She is now one 2 steps away! i cant take it any more... I desperately try to talk as the tears of fear are running down my face.. i don't want to die. "Talk and this will all be over" she whispers in my ear. "I can't" I say faintly through tears. The saw turns off and Twiela's eyes look normal again. "YYYYou jjjjust ttytalked! F-finally you talked! Now tell me with your beautiful voice what happened to your wrist and whats bugging u. I'm your best-friend i know when something is wrong" Twiela tells me. I blush no one has ever called my voice beautiful.. then again not many people have heard my voice. "Twiela" i whisper. She comes close undoes the fake handcuffs then carefully takes them off. even though they were fake cuffs they still hurt like hell so, i slap her across the face as hard as i can. "you bitch!" i yell as i try to run away but Twiela garbs me and tells me shes sorry even though i don't believe her.

I sit down on the stairs and break down crying. "I just too much to handle" i sob, "I cant take it anymore, everyone hates me and i cant do anything about it. even my family pays no attention. So i started cutting and now i feel addicted. its my only way of an emotional release. it makes me feel less stressed and suicidal. i want to die. i want to kill myself, but at the same time i don't want to. I just want to be happy is that too much to ask!" Twiela squats down infront of me and looks me straight in the eyes. "you still have me beautiful" she says softly, while holding my hands. she really knows how to make me feel better even if she had to scare me half to death to do it.

Twiela helps me stand up and gives me a giant hug. "Wanna stay the night to get away from it all? i have lots of candy and ice-cream" Twiela whispers.

I nod my head yes as I whip my eyes with my sleeve.

Twiela and I race up the stairs, grab as much food as we can on our way past the kitchen, and race to Twiela's room.

Twiela jumps onto her bed face first and i do the same then we sit up and twiela says "so are u gonna tell me what really happened?!"

I told her how my friends left me and my family sucks so i started to slit my wrists hoping to die. Twiela grabbed my wrist and slapped it right on the cuts, as hard as she could! "what the fuck was that for you bitch!" I yell as i clutch my paining wrist. "thats for cutting yourself... and i hope u remember the pain of your friend hitting u for cutting so that you wont do it again. I cant have my best friend dead!"

I gave Twiela a huge bear hug and said "im glad u care, im so happy to still have my best friend even if she is a bit psyco"

"Mackenzie?"

"Yes"

"Do u think we will be besties for ever"

"Forever and ever, Twiela"

"Mackenzie, Ur the best bff anyone could have! even if u are a little crazy and suicidal"

"I love u too my crazy bff!"

----------------------------------------------

Sorry i took so long to write it but i hope u loved it please vote it up and comment 😊 ily readers 😍