Epilogue

They were not lying about the frenzy. Thing were so fast and furious we didn't even have time to prepare. It was go, go, go. We went from commercial to television shows appearance after appearance. Our Legions generally had different scheduled appearance so even though we were now one legion the media still treated us like two. So during the weeks following the trials we had little to no time to get acquainted with our new Legion mates. It was a lot of fun to get to see the different species and different worlds within the Heaven Realm. The entire time we were doing our press tour we were also being courted by every House in the Light Guard Academy. They spent all their time trying to convince us that they had the best philosophy and teacher for our team. In the end, we ended up surprising the Heaven Realm by choosing the Benjamin House. They had a huge advantage for us with Regiel having been my mother's instructor. They were also the only house to approve Sam and have someone we knew in Ms. Munoz from the Earth Realm. The Alpha's weren't too excited. Most wanted to go to the Judah House but after we convinced them how much fun it would be take a House that had been marred in mediocrity and turn it into a powerhouse it interested them. After we chose the Benjamin House a lot of other high profile prospect legion chose them as well, one of them being Jadion's legion. We weren't to report until a another week so Jade and Max arranged for us to spend some downtown before we started. So the Alpha's along with the twins and Dani were sent home and we were ask to meet Max and Jo at a LST Wormhole Port.

"Did Max say why they wanted us to meet here?" I asked as we exited our transport.

"I really didn't care?" Eve replied. "As long as we didn't have to do another talk show or commercial."

"It wasn't that bad," Luke replied.

Sai cut her eyes before turning to Eve with a chuckle. As we walked in we saw Jade and Max sitting next to a bunch of people most of which I knew the rest I didn't. Jacob stared slowed jog which caught me off-guard. I followed his eyes and almost fell over when I saw what he was looking at.

"Grandpa," Jacob replied sprinting.

Before we could blink he was hugging both of us.

"My grandboys, man, you guys...I missed you so much," he replied.

He looked almost like the spitting image of father in his young form. In our exchange we hadn't even notice the greetings all around us. We were all hugging and greeting what I assumed to be our loved ones before turning to each other.

"How you been, Pete?" my grandpa replied hugging Pete.

"Wow, Sai, you are turning into such a beautiful little lady," he replied hugging her.

"Eve, this my grandpa Jacob," I replied introducing. "Grandpa, this is Eve and sister Beth."

"Nice to finally meet, you young ladies," he replied shaking their hands before turning to Luke. "Luke, get over here boy."

"Hi, Mr. Eli," Luke replied hugging him.

"And this must be Little Sam," he replied shaking Sam's hand. "What a show you put on in that trial."

"Thank you, Sir," Sam replied.

Through the commotion I hadn't even noticed I grandmother Natalya who was standing next to Sam.

"Oh, my gosh, I'm sorry, Jacob, this is..."

"Yeah, I know, Hi, Nana," Jacob replied cutting me off giving her a hug.

I followed suit. We spent the next couple of minutes getting everyone acquainted. Sai's and Luke's grandparents were there I recognized them from the pictures at Sai's house. Eve's and Beth's grandparents looked familiar as well. I think it was because I used to see their mother around town. Pete's grandparents were the same as Sai's but even if that wasn't the case, it was hard to miss the resemblance between Pete's grandfather and his dad. Max explained that they would be our guardians while our parents were on tour. My grandpa Jacob would take me and Jake with our Nana Natalya taking Sam. It was the closest to home I had felt since I arrived. We said our goodbyes but it wasn't really. With our medallions and BAU we were never more than a moment away. We agreed to meet up during the week but I don't think any of us were really begrudging a little rest from each other and the circus of the trials and anything associated with it. Although, during the week or so we had I could honestly say we still ended up spending almost every day together but talk about the armageddon, or the trials was generally ignored. We needed and wanted at rest from it all. We had grave task in front of us and we enjoyed our long needed rest. Because our journey was just beginning. The night before our first day at the Academy I was so nervous it took me awhile to get to sleep. I was at peace until a voice jolted me out of my peaceful state.

"Tim," said a voice waking me from my sleep.

A cold shiver went up my spine every cell in my body seemed to be dying one at a time. I was paralyzed by fear.

"Who is this?" I said sitting up in my bed. 

A slow chuckled made me realize who it was right away and to say every hair on my body stood still would be an understatement. I had never been so afraid in my life.

"Oh, c'mon, you don't recognize my voice," said the voice.

"What do you want?" I said. "Where are you?"

"Oh, you're out of my reach right now so calm yourself," he continued. "A little birdie told me that you're able to hear the thoughts of demons. Liars are so common in this world as you know, so I took it with a gigantic grain of salt. A parasite trying to make up a last second excuse for failing  a mission. I was about to kill them to be honest, but something told me to just go on...faith, I guess would be the best phrasing.   Ironic isn't it and here we are. Now my question, Timothy Eli, is how do you think it's possible for you to hear our thoughts?"

Tears streamed down my eyes. If felt as if someone was holding me down with a knife to my neck. The powerlessness made me feel ashamed. I felt like I did in purgatory. It was like he was going through my mind taking every bad memory or feeling I ever had forcing it to the surface.

"I don't know," I replied tears streaming at this point.

"Well, that's a given, but are you truly asking Michael the right questions or merely waiting to be told the right answers," he shot. "You think that you and that boy are the final witnesses of the end times...do you?Would you like to know how I know that's impossible?"

BOOOM! A explosion of light landed in the middle of my room cutting off the transmission and jarring me from my sleep state.

"Michael!" I screamed running to him like a kid having a bad nightmare. "What was that?!"

Moments later Jacob and my grandpa came rushing through door.

"What's going on?" they asked almost taken back by my broken demeanor.

I crumbled falling against my bed looking forward silently. Michael rested his hand on my shoulder trying to bring me back to reality.

"Tim, bro, what happened? Why is Michael here?" he continued to press.

I didn't say a word. I couldn't, the effects hadn't worn off. 

"It's my fault. I knew from the time we left Samyaza cell something wasn't right. I should of known he would trace the energy. I thought I wiped it clean but once you returned for Sam's trial you gave them a energy signature to match and all he had to do was follow the crumbs and no matter how faint the energy signature was, it would be enough," Michael shot.

"Enough for what?" Jacob replied.

"Enough for Lucifer," Michael replied.

******