You Saw Them Kissing Someone

Start from the beginning

"Now, Ryota. Explain." - you said with your hands folded on your chest. Ignoring the girl since she already ran away.

"Well, you see. She just attacked me and suddenly kissed me. I swear I'm not lying (First name)cchi!" - he said. "Please don't break up with me! I would never cheat on you! I love you very much." - he added and you could almost see tears fall down.

You sighed. 'God I love this man.' You thought.

"Fine. Apology accepted." - you said and he smiled. "But," - you said and paused, his smile faded and became nervous. "You have to brush your teeth 100 times!! Also use all your mouthwash! Or else I'm never kissing you again!" - you said.

"Hai!~" - he said and smiled in relief.

Midorima

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the gym since your boyfriend is there.

You saw your boyfriend kissing someone else. So you walk closer to them.

"HEY BITCH!" - you said and grab the girl and made her face you, then you quickly punch her lips. She screamed in pain, as she ran away.

Hmp. Serves her right.

You face your boyfriend who just stood there frozen. You knew it that the girl forcedly kissed him since she's been eyeing him for a long time now.

And Midorima would be too tsundere to kiss someone. Even on you, he was already having a hard time.

You wipe his lips with your tissue which you just wet with alcohol. Then you wipe it again with a dry tissue and kissed him.

(sorry its a bit short.)

Aomine

You just finished your club activity so you decided to head over the rooftop since your boyfriend is there. Knowing Aomine, he would probably sleep there rather than attend practice.

You open the door and you saw Aomine kissing another girl.