8

"DADDY! This is me!" I showed him my phone and he read it. (Media) He chuckled and pecked my lips.

"That is. You're a cutie." I smiled and giggled. "I have to get back to work now. Okay?"

"But daddy," I groaned and pouted. He awed at me and I rolled my eyes.

"How about you colour?"

"How about you cuddle me?"

"Daddy has work," he said. I ignored him and lifted his arm. I put myself beside him and laid my head on his chest. "You're so stubborn," he mumbled.

"I know. That's why you like me," I replied. Mike rolled his eyes and just rubbed my side.

I kissed his cheek and he rested his hand on my ass. I put my hand on his toned chest and smiled. I took his thumb and sucked on it. He groaned and opened the nightstand drawer. He grabbed a paci that said 'Daddy's Princess.' He removed his thumb and put the paci in. I smiled and sucked on it. He shook his head and continued working.

I waited another hour and he still wasn't done. I sighed and moved his laptop. I shushed him as I climbed on top of him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. I took my paci out.

"I need my Daddy's attention," I whispered. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I know sweetie. You're a good boy." I melted into his touch and smiled.

"Thank you daddy," I mumbled.

"Tony?" I hummed. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied. He smiled and pecked my lips. He put my paci back in.

"Its time for baby's nap," he said. I pouted and he laid me down. He kissed my cheek. "I'll wake you up in a couple hours. Love you," he whispered.

I hummed and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

I woke up and Mike was gone. I whined and got up. I pulled his jacket on and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee. "Mike is downstairs with Vic," Kellin said.

I sighed and Mike came up. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." Mike whispered and kissed my forehead. I whined and clung to him.

"Daddy." He chuckled and picked me up.

"What is up with my baby boy today?"

"I just want my daddy," I whispered in his ear. It wasn't supposed to be sexual but it turned him on. He slapped my ass and started carrying me upstairs. I whined and he kissed my cheek.

"I can't wait to break out the toys on you. But we'll wait until after the thing," he said. I nodded and he smiled. He set me on the bed. Mike kissed my stomach and I giggled. He kissed my side and I smiled.

"Daddy," I giggled. He smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered. He kissed my cheek and smiled. "I love you," he whispered.

I feel like a herd of animals just got released in my stomach. My heart warmed and I giggled again. He makes me so happy and I feel so giddy around him. "Love you too sweetheart," I whispered. He pecked my lips and laid beside me.

He clapped his hands twice. The lights went out and multi-coloured stars glowed. I smiled. "I know how much you love galaxies so I put these up. But one day, we'll go and see them for real," he whispered.

"Thank you daddy. It's just like my old room. But will you be okay sleeping?"

"I've slept with them two fucking in the next room and the sum shining in my eyes so I'll be fine. It's peaceful. Like you," he whispered. I blushed and he pecked my cheek. "What's your dream?"

"Honestly?"

"Always," he whispered.

"To see aurora borealis in Greenland," I mumbled, "it's stupid. I know."

"No. It's cute. Adorable actually. One day baby boy. One day," he mumbled.

"What about you?"

"I've never really had a goal in life other than to make money. But since I met you, it's to make you happy. And I've had my fair share of partners, but none like you. I just feel like I have to protect you and I wanna make you happy," he whispered, "I'm stupid and cliche. I know. My brother told me when we were putting these up."

"How many people have you been with? Like relationship?"

"Um, seven or eight. Mostly experimenting. Last two were okay. But my current one is special," he said. I blushed.

"How many people have you slept with?"

"A lot. I had to train people for Austin. We were in highschool and I needed a job," he admitted.

"It's okay. As long as your clean. The past is the past. And how do you think I'm so good at dancing," I asked.

"You used to be a stripper?"

"We're admitting things, right? Yes I was a stripper," I whispered.

"Who've you told?"

"You and Kellin."

"Not even Gabe?" I shook my head and sat up, crossing my legs. He did the same and rubbed my thighs.

"No I didnt," I whispered. He chuckled and kissed me.

I rubbed his cheek and he put his hand on my neck, keeping me in place. "Mine. All mine," he whispered. I blushed and pushed him forward, climbing on top.

"I'm yours daddy," I whispered and kissed him again. He grabbed my ass and suddenly the door opened.

"Shit. Abort. Abort," I heard Vic say.

"Haha. Very funny assholes," Mike said. He looked me up and down in the light. "And I thought I was gonna get somewhere with you."

I instantly felt bad. Maybe I'm just being a baby and this is all my fault. Maybe Mike is playing me. Maybe he's tired of my bullshit whining and is getting fed up.

I crawled to the top of the bed and laid my head on the pillow. I curled into a ball and cried. Maybe Mike doesn't love me.

Daddy's Little Boy-Perrentes BoyXBoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara