15

Okay guys. I hate to start it off like this, but I'm losing intrest and I want to do the other two books. It'll only have like 2 or 3 more chapters. Maybe. I don't know. It's the struggle to write. I'm sorry.

But for now just have a one year time skip

"Tony Perry," I heard Mike yell. I got up and ran down stairs. He opened his arms and I ran into them.

"You're back. I missed you daddy!" he's been gone for two months on a business trip. He picked me up and I kissed his cheek. We moved into a seperate house, seeing as Kellin and Vic got married.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more." Mike carried me to the couch and we sat.

He cuddled me and kissed my cheek. Mike rubbed my thigh and I smiled. "Are you okay with me going on trips?"

"Yeah. Even though you missed our anniversary and thanksgiving, it's okay. You love what you do and you're making the world better. And I did get to see you twice so I was okay," I whispered.

"I'm sorry." he wasn't telling me something.

"You have to leave again," I said. It wasn't a question, I knew he did.

"Yeah," he mumbled.

"What holiday?"

"Christmas," he replied. I sat up and let out a shaky breath, trying to stay calm and not cry my eyes out. "Tony-"

"It's okay. It's work. And work comes before me," I whispered. I got up and went outside. I sat on the edge of the porch. I put my head into my hands.

"I can try to see if my other team will do it. Not many of them have family, only one or two. They don't get to go out in the field much, and they like to. So maybe they will. I'll talk to Vic and then the team," I heard Mike say.

"I'm sure Vic wants to spend Christmas with Kellin," I whispered. He sat beside me and put his arm around me.

"You know I love you right?" I nodded and he smiled. He called a couple people. "Okay, so, I'm not going."

"I wouldn't have let you go anyways. Kellin told me what you two do. Why didn't you tell me you get shot at?! I don't want you getting hurt! Or even worse, killed! I'm not losing you." I climbed onto his lap and he put his arms around me.

"Baby, I know how to not get shot. I have better aim and a fast trigger finger. How do you think I finger you so fast," he asked. I blushed and put my head in his neck. "You're such a cute little boy," he whispered.

My face got hotter and he took his jacket off. He put it around my arms and I smiled. I kissed his cheek. Daddy smiled at me and pecked my lips.

"My cute little boy," he whispered. He stood, me still in his arms, and carried me upstairs. I yawned. "My sleepy little boy."

"It's been hard sleeping without your strong arms around me," I said. He smirked and stripped me into boxers. I pulled on one of his t-shirts on and he smiled.

"Where are all my clothes?"

I pointed to a pile on the floor. "Once they dodnt smell like you, I ditched them." He gave me a weird look. "I missed you, okay?!"

I laid down and got under the blanket. He chuckled and followed. "You're adorable. But now you have me. And I smell like me," he replied. I buried my face in his chest and inhaled his scent. "What do I even smell like?"

"Heaven," I whispered. I closed my eyes and he chuckled. I fell asleep, loving his arms around me.

I woke up to Mike cleaning up. I smiled and sat up. I pulled the blanket up and he smiled at me. "Morning sweetheart," he whispered. He came over and kissed my cheek. I blushed. Mike sat on my lap and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled.