4

I ended up falling asleep during Snow White and when I woke up, Mike was watching soccer. He was groping my ass too. I moved towards and felt his hard on. "You know, every room in this house is soundproof. I just don't know which one to fuck you in," Mike whispered. He still thought I was asleep.

"Fuck me right here, sir," I whispered. I kissed his neck and he moaned.

"I didn't know you were awake," he whispered and pinned me down. I smiled and grabbed his hips. He shook his head. "Hands up sweetheart." I did as told and he pulled handcuffs from his back pocket.

Mike cuffed my hands and I blushed. He put a pillow under my head. He grabbed lube from the table. "Clean?"

"Course," I whispered. He nodded and grinded on me. I gasped and he pulled my clothes off. I smiled and he undressed himself. I just want to touch him, feel him.

He took his tie from the ground and went to tie it around my eyes. "What?"

"I wanna see you. Please? Just this once," I replied. He smiled and put it down. He kissed me and I smiled, kissing back.

I felt his tip at my entrance and nodded. He pushed into me and I moaned loudly, almost screaming. He started pounding into me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Mike put his head on my shoulder. "You're so tight. Fuck," he said. He kissed my neck and I moaned.

I was a mess under him. My dick was aching and I was moaning constantly. He flipped me over and slapped my ass. "Fuck, daddy," I screamed. I felt his hands all over me. "Please. Touch me. Fuck daddy. You're so big," I begged.

He spanked me and grabbed my cock. He started jerking me off. "I'm close," he whispered.

"Me too daddy," I replied. He pounded into me harder.

"You're such a slut. Arent you? Are you a slut for daddy's cock?"

I nodded quickly and he pulled me up by my hair. He came inside me with a loud moan and I followed. He smiled and kissed my shoulder. He pulled out and I whined. Mike chuckled.

"Let's shower," he said as he uncuffed me. We showered together and he carried me to our room. He cuddled me and kissed my head. I smiled and he played with my hair.

I blushed and kissed his cheek. He smiled and rubbed my back. I shivered and he pulled the duvet over us. I cuddled further into him. "Why are you always cold?"

"I have Anemia," I answered.

"Oh. Well, I have tons of sweatshirts you can wear," he replied and kissed my head

"You're so sweet," I mumbled. He nodded and kissed my head. I got up and put his sweatshirt on. I pulled pants on and got back in bed. He kissed my cheek and I heard a click. Kellin was at the door with his phone.

"You need to take your pill, Tony," Kellin said.

"I don't like them," I mumbled.

"Take your pill, Sweetheart," Mike commanded. Kellin gave it to me and I pouted. I grabbed some water and sat up. I took it and Kellin crawled in bed with us.

"Wheres Vic," I asked.

"Face timing someone," Kellin answered.

I took Kellin in my arms and cuddled him. Mike stayed, which I'm surprised by honestly. He rubbed my side and smiled. I blushed and Vic came in. He ran and jumped on all of us. I groaned.

"Vic. You're so warm," I said. I pulled him between me and Kellin.

"It's hot in here," Vic mumbled as I cuddled him.

"He has Anemia," Mike said. Vic's mouth formed an 'o' shape. I smiled and Kellin laughed.

"Cuddle fest," Kellin mumbled. I hummed and Mike grabbed my ass.

"Cmon. Time for our date." They got up and left. I pouted and Mike sat up.

"They go on a date every Sunday. Just to get out," he said. I nodded and smiled.

-

Mike and I were back at work. I saw him in the lunch room and he smiled at me. I smiled back and Matty came up to me. "I heard your single, Tony," he said.

"No. I'm with someone," I replied.

"I'm sure I can make you feel better than him," Matty whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek and grabbed my ass.

I pushed him off. "Don't put your hands on me," I said and walked away. Mike looked pissed. I went to the bathroom and washed his siliva off. I looked up and saw Mike behind me.

"He puts his hands on you one more time. I swear," Mike mumbled.

"Hey, calm down. I'm yours and that's all the matters. He's not gonna get me. I don't like gingers. I like Mexicans with big dicks," I whispered in his ear. He smirked and grabbed my ass.

"You're so getting it when we get home," he mumbled. He kissed right where Matty did and pecked my lips.

"I gotta go back now." he nodded and let me go. I left and smiled.

I did my rounds and took a couple people to therapy. I saw Matty and he winked at me. 'You'll be mine,' he mouthed. I shook my head and walked away. I went to the locker room and Matty followed me. He pushed me against a wall.

He pulled me into the stalls and pulled my pants down. He pinned me against the wall and I started flailing, trying to get out of his grip. "Stop struggling. I know you'll like it," he said.

Mikes POV

I couldn't find Tony anywhere and I was freaking out. Our shifts were over and I went to the locker room. He hasn't been here. I heard a scream and I ran towards it. I ended up at the changing stalls.

"Help. Somebody please!" That's Tony. I ran to the last stall and opened it. Matty was fucking my boyfriend. No, not fucking. He was raping my boyfriend.

I pulled him off and grabbed Tony. He pulled his pants up and I held him close to my chest as he sobbed.

"Touch him one more time. I dare you. Fucking piece of shit waste of space. Have fun in jail Fucker," I spat. I picked Tony up and carried him to our car.

I called Jaime, my friend at the police apartment. "Hey Hime. Can you do me a favour?"

Vote and comment please