9

I got up and turned the lights on. I dried my eyes and looked in the mirror. Now I see why he doesn't want me. Mike was talking to Vic so I grabbed his phone and started going through it. Nothing really. Until I found Grindr. I clicked on it and he was last active earlier today. I checked his messages. Tons of them. Most not opened though.

I clicked on one from yesterday. 'Wanna hook up? You look sexy'

'Sure' that was Mike's reply. He's cheating on me. I got up and stormed into Vic and Kellin's room.

"Really? Both the Fuentes brothers are cheaters," I asked. Kellin grabbed the phone, read it and then slapped Mike. Vic read it and looked at his brother. Mike took his phone and read it. "I can't believe you. Fuck this. I'm outta here."

"Tony wait. It's not like that," he said as I walked to our room.

"Bull fucking shit," I spat. He grabbed my arm. Vic was right behind him. Mike looked back and Vic nodded.

"Our company is complex. We bring down human trafficking rings and that's our bait. It's a bunch of dating apps. My work is going on dates. And riding around town and taking prostitutes to a home we built where they can get a job," he said. Vic nodded and handed me his phone.

"That's our latest case," Vic said and Kellin kissed his cheek.

"I'm their bait for the guys sometimes. To bring down the head person. I have a tracker in my watch," Kellin said.

"Is that why you gave me this watch?" Mike nodded and smiled.

"I don't wanna lose you. I would risk that at all. I love you," he said.

"I fucking hate you and all your perfection," I mumbled. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "But I love you too. And I'm sorry. I was wrong to just assume."

He smiled and pulled me into our room and kissed me. He shut the door. "Why were you crying earlier, sweetheart?"

"I wasn't crying," I lied.

"Yes you were. Your eyes and red and puffy. The pillow is wet too. So what happened love?"

I relayed everything that happened, feeling so stupid after. He just hugged me and kissed my head. I smiled and hugged back.

"I'm not gonna leave you and you're amazing. So shush. I love you a lot," he whispered, making me feel better.

I cuddled into him and he fixed his positioning. I laid my head on his chest and one hand went to my ass and the other played with my hair. This is how it always was. I love it. I feel protected with him. Thats what matters right?

"Tiny Tony," he called.

"Yeah?"

"We have to go back to work tomorrow. And if Matty so much as looks at you, you tell me. Okay? But I'll be with you the whole time."

"Yes daddy," I answered. He smiled and kissed my head.

He shifted us so I was on top of him. I kissed his neck and he moaned quietly. I smiled, seeing as I was doing this right, and continued kissing his neck. I left hickeys all down his neck and he grabbed my ass. I bit his collar bone lightly and he moaned again. I started unbuttoning his shirt and I kissed down his chest. I felt him getting harder by the second, but I was controlling myself.

I pulled his pants down and grabbed his hard cock. I pumped him a few times and then took him into my mouth. He bucked his hips and grabbed my hair. I started bobbing my head and rubbing the inside of his thighs. I swirled my tongue around his tip and he moaned again.

I pulled off and smiled at him. "So loud today, daddy," I whispered. I went back to sucking him and I looked at him with innocent eyes. He came inside my mouth with a loud moan. I pulled off of him and swallowed. He sat up and ran his finger over my chin. He put it to my mouth and I smiled. I sucked on his finger.

"Stop before you turn me on again," he whispered and slapped my ass.

I pouted and he kissed my cheek. He gave me a piece of gum and I opened my mouth. He put it in and I started chewing. I laid down and he laid behind me. He played with my hair. I put my hand on his thigh and rubbed it. He kissed my cheek and smiled.

"I love you," he whispered. I relayed the message and he laughed. "You're adorable. Cmon. Let's go get dinner."

"How about I just eat you," I suggested seductively. He smirked and kissed me.

"As much as I would love that, daddy's hungry," he replied. I nodded and we got up. I went downstairs and made him a sandwich. He smiled as I set it in front of him. "Thank you sweetie," he whispered.

"No problem."

"You'll have to dance for me one day. I'd like to see those hips at work," he suggested as he ate.

"Of course daddy. Anything you want," I whispered. He smirked and I heard Kellin and Vic come down the stairs.

"I smell grilled cheese," Kellin exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Want one?" He nodded quickly and I made him one. "Vic?"

"Sure," he said. I served them and they are. I put the stuff away and sat on the counter. I sighed and Mike gave me a look.

"I'm fine," I mouthed. He motioned me over and I went over. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and index finger, making me look him in the eye.

"You need to eat. I'm not taking no for an answer. I'm not gonna let you do this go yourself. You're too beautiful," he whispered, sternly. I nodded, keeping our Carmel eyes locked. He leaned in and pecked my lips.

He pulled me into his lap and rubbed my back, giving me some of his sandwich. I ate a bite and he smiled.

"Kellin. Stop eye fucking Vic," Mike said.