12

I woke up and went downstairs. I got breakfast for us. "Mr. Perry," someone asked. I looked over and saw a young woman in a uniform.

"Yes?"

"These came for you," she answered and handed me an envelope. I thanked her and took our breakfast upstairs. I opened it.

It was Alysha's pictures. The last one was of her and Mike. Older because Mike was obviously a teenager. There was a note taped to it. I grabbed it.

'Stay away from my man. He's straight. Not a faggot like you. And if you don't, it won't be pretty. Trust me, I know where he lives and I know his past. He does love me after all. And make sure you go far far away. And leave us be. Don't tell him about this. Or there will be hell to pay. -Alysha❤

I set it down and put the pictures down. I felt two hands on mine and he took the note. "She didn't write this. Not her handwriting. Plus we were on good terms when we broke up and are still cool with each other," he said, "plus I would kill anyone who tried to hurt my baby."

"How do you know her handwriting?"

"We went to school together for years and she liked writing me notes. That's not her signature and she hates hearts."

"You're making me kinda jealous." I mumbled. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "My daddy," I whispered and kissed his cheek.

"Mhm. And my baby boy." He kissed my head and sat beside me. He pulled his phone out. "Hey Alysha. Did you leave a picture of us and a note with the pictures?" he paused. "Erin Aschnow?" he didn't talk for a couple minutes, but made some weird ass faces. I was giggling and I'm pretty sure he hates me. "Gonna fight her. Thanks Alysha." he hung up.

I was still giggling and he raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled and he repeated my actions. "You're so weird."

"I didn't even do anything."

"Your faces were so fucking cute," I whispered. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips. "Who are you gonna fight though, daddy?"

"Erica Aschow. She thinks your hot. You two apparently know each other," he said.

"She had a crush on me in seventh grade. She's a psycho," I replied. He smiled and stood.

"You're totally adorable," he whispered. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted. He smiled and grabbed my hands. He pulled me up and kissed me. I kissed back. "I love you," he mumbled.

"Love you too," I replied. He smiled. "Where to today?"

"How about the London Eye and anything around there," he asked. He took my hand and put it up.

"We look like we're about to dance," I said. He started dancing dancing with me and I blushed. I looked down and he laughed. "You're such a shit."

"Always little boy," He whispered. I blushed and he spun me. I laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head and smiled. "You're so perfect."

I blushed and he stopped dancing. I pouted and looked up at him. We changed and went out. He took my hand as we walked. Mike pulled me inside a coffee shop and we got coffee and some British pastries. We sat at the small table.

"I love you," he whispered.

"Love you more." I got off his lap and grabbed my coffee. I grabbed his hand and he stood. We exited the building and he wrapped his arm around his waist.

We went shopping in some of the stores.

--

Paris was so romantic. We took so many pictures and visited the Eiffel tower. We bought some new toys. There was a lot of drinking in Germany and Ireland was fun. It was different.

"Two months with my little boy. And I've loved every second of it," He whispered.

"Same. You're so perfect," I replied. I laid my head on his shoulder as the plane soared. Back to Cali we go.

He ended up falling asleep so I let him do what he wanted.

-
We've been home for a couple of days and Mike wont pay attention to me. He was currently working but I want him to pay attention to me. He was actually in his office, but I was in our room.

I got up and walked to his office. He was typing something. I closed his door and silently walked to him. I put my hands over his eyes and kissed his head.

"Hey baby," I whispered. He groaned.

"I'm busy Tony," he said.

"Well be unbusy and pay attention to me!"

"Tony."

"Mike," I mocked. I pulled his chair back and sat on his lap. I kissed him and he kissed back. He pulled away.

"I gotta work," he said.

"No. You need to pay attention to me!"

Mike rolled his eyes and smiled. I pecked his lips and pulled back, smiling. "What's wrong with you?"

"I just need my daddy's attention," I whispered, "you haven't been paying attention to me!"

He nodded, "I'm sorry sweet heart," he whispered. He leaned his head on my shoulder and shook his head. "I've just been so upset. And stressed with work."

"It's okay. I understand honey," I whispered. I smoothed my hair down. He clicked something.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too." Kellin came in, panting. He shut the door and hid beside the desk.

"Don't tell Vic I'm in here. Just act normal," he whispered. Mike nodded and kissed me.

"You should really fuck me after this," I whispered in his ear. He chuckled and kissed my neck. Daddy nodded and rubbed my back.

"I will. I promise you," he whispered. Vic came in as Mike was kissing my cheek.

"Have you seen Kellin?" he asked, looking pissed. I frowned and shook my head.

"Sorry. No. Haven't seen him all day. He's with you," I replied. Vic groaned and left. Kellin smirked.

"What did you do?" Mike whispered.

"I teased him and then ran away. So he's probably gonna punish me," He replied.

"It's only gonna get worse the longer you hide," I whispered, " I know from experience."

"True. I'm slow," he mumbled. He got up and went out the side door. Mike got up and locked both of them. He moved all the stuff off the desk and pinned me into it.

This is gonna be fun.