Chapter 23: You may be close to find it.

Fionna's POV

I finally woke up. I don't know what happened but I think I have been unconscious for awhile. I don't even know where the hell am I? All of this looks familiar and weird at the same time. Or probably I'm just wrong about all of this and nothing changed.
"Fionna? You upstairs? Go get dressed because we have to go to The Candy Kingdom in a minute!!"- said Cake yelling downstairs. I looked at the mirror, my hair was in a long french braid and I was wearing a shirt with a skirt that was a bit longer behind and combat boots. Then I took my sword and went downstairs where Cake was waiting for me.
"I'm ready Cake! Let's go!"- I said while I opened the door and exited the tree house.

Gumball's POV

It worked! I can't believe that my machine actually worked! I will finally be happy with Fionna and be her boyfriend like I wanted to.
"You're a great genius, aren't you?"- I heard her voice, it was Marshall's mom.
"I think so, it worked as you can see."- I said with a proud smile.
"Yeah, I know. Now do your best and be happy with that silly girl, I just don't want her near Marshall anymore. Do you understand me?"- she said in her most serious tone.
"Yes, I know that and I'm working on it. Fionna will be here in just a minute so I guess you should leave."
"Ok, I'll go. Remember make her fall in love with you."- she said and then exited my castel.
I sat in my chair and then I heard from downstairs someone knocking the door. Pepermint opened it and I heard him saying that I was in my bedroom.
"Hii Gumball, Pepermint said you were here!"- said Fionna with her beautiful smile.
"Hey Fionna, where is Cake?"- I asked.
"Do you really need a answer? I think is too obvious."- she giggled.
"Yeah, you're right. I forgot her lover."- I laughed.
"I'm happy that she is happy. At least she found her soul mate. I'm still working on it."- she looked at me and then laughed, that familiar laugh I loved so much.
"If you want I can help you with that."
Fionna looked at me confused and then she blushed a little. She probably understood what I mentioned with that I guess.
"And how would you do that?"- she asked me.
"Well I think you should finding your soul mate starting with your closed friends, don't you think?"
"Yeah, I guess you're right. Who knows, probably one of them is my soul mate."- she said without stop staring at me.
"You may be close to find it."

     Marshall Lee's POV

I love walking through the cemetery, it's a place when I can find peace and clear my mind. It's always so quiet here, great for relaxing. And I can see The Candy Kingdom from here. Gumball and I are friends but I haven't talked to him for awhile. Maybe I should pass by and say hello.. I don't know. I walked a bit more and sat on a bench in front of The Candy Kingdom. I was looking at his window when he opened and he was with a girl. She was familiar but I think I have never met her. This is so strange, if I don't know who that blonde girl is why is she so familiar to me? Should I meet her to see if I've really met her before?
I don't know, I should probably forget about it. If I don't remember her, it's because I have never met her.
Am I right?

Sorry, I know I took so much to update..
But there it is!
I hope you liked it and comment please :))
I love to know what you guys think of the story so far
Love you all!!!! <3 xx