Chapter 75.

"How the hell did we beat Becca's slow driving ass," Danielle said closing the car door.

"I have no clue. And she didn't answer the phone." Vanessa said while sending a text to Becca. "Call Drake or August to see if they talked to Becca or London."

"What's up sis," August said over the music coming through the speakers in the car.

"Have you guys spoken to Becca or London," China asked while on speaker phone.

"Huh," August asked in a confused voice. "Aye Chris turn that down."

There was a pause while Chris turned down the stereo.

"What did you say about Becca?" August said sitting up now listening very close to China.

"I said have you or anyone else spoken to Becca or London? We are at your house and they are not here."

"No we haven't. She should be home. We are headed to the house now. I'll have Chris drive around and see if I spot her car anywhere. I'll call y'all back."

They said goodbye before hanging up.

"Aye Chris drive around a bit. Becca and London aint at the house yet. Becca has been drinking so I want to make sure nothing crazy happened."

They drove around the city holding their breath praying they didn't find Becca's car wrapped around a pole. After about 30 minutes of driving with no luck, Drake spotted a wreaked car that looked like Becca's being put on a tow truck and a cop cars. He almost ignored it until he spotted her Virginia tags. He remembered August fussing with Becca about needing to register her car in Georgia.

"CHRIS PULL OVER," Drake said with his voice cracking as he struggled getting his seatbelt off. He jumped out the car before Chris could even put the car in park. All he could think about was London.

August's eye widen when he saw where Drake was headed towards.

"No no no," August said under his breath as he hurried to take his seatbelt off. "Becca what did you do?" He said out loud as he ran behind Drake silently praying he didn't see blood.

"HEY HEY SLOW DOWN," the officer said to August and Drake.

"What happened?" "Where are the two women that were in the car?" August said freaking out as he looked at Becca's smashed up car. As much as he wanted to cry, he would not let a tear fall.

Chris walked up to the scene with his mouth hung open as he assessed everything. He was freaking out just as much as August and Drake. Maybe even more not only because of London, but because of his unborn.

"This was a hit and run. How did you know that it was a women driving this car? The officer asked August as he pulled out a notepad.

"This is my fiancé's car." August said. His voice started to crack as he looked around. He rested his hands on the top of his head as he tried to replay what could have possibly happened.

"What hospital were they taken to?" Chris said dialing China.

"Piedmont Atlanta. Sir can I ask you why someone would deliberately hit your fiancé?"

August whipped his head towards the officer. "What do you mean deliberately hit her?"

"A witness said a black truck pulled next to her at the traffic light then sped off to the right, made a Uturn back to the intersection and T boned her car."

August's expression went from scared to anger in .5 seconds. August already knew this had nothing to do with Becca, but everything to do with him.