Chapter 60.

In the Library, London sat there figuring out when to talk to China and Chris.

"You doin okay Lo," Drake asked walking into the room closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Just hearing China and Chris talk about kids kind of freaked me out a little bit," she said looking into the darkness of the night. "I'm trying to figure out the best way to tell China and Chris."

"Just tell them what's going on. I'm going to be right here regardless," Drake said giving her a reassuring smile.

"I think I'm just going to talk to them right now."

She got up and walked over to Drake grabbing his hand as she opened the library door.

"Why don't I just get them and bring them here," Drake said.

"Bring who?"

China was walking past the door as Drake was talking.

Drake turned and looked at China, "Oh I was going to come get you and Chris."

"Is everything okay?" China asked in concern.

"Yeah everything thing is cool. We just want to talk to yall for a minute."

China looked at them curiously as she walked away to get Chris.

After a few minutes passed, China came into the library with Chris walking behind her.

"What's goin on y'all," Chris said closing the door then sitting across  from them with China on the sofa.

"I'm just going to come out and said it," she paused for a moment. "I just found out that I'm pregnant."

"What," China's smile grew large. "OMG congratulations you guys"

"That's great you too," Chris smiled dappin Drake. Chris felt Drakes dap was weak, but he ignored it. "How far along are you?"

London fiddled with her fingers,"I'm not sure yet."

China was so excited that she wasn't paying attention to anything that was being asked after London said she was pregnant. She just started babbling on and on about baby names, shopping for baby clothes and all things baby.

However, Chris's smile slowly started to fade as he looked into London's eyes. It was as if he could read through her eyes the reason why he and China were being told this information. His heart started to feel like it was going to burst out of his chest.

China stopped blabbing on when she realized no one else looked excited as her.

"What did I just miss," she said looking between Chris, London and Drake.

"China," London started as she looked down. "I don't know when I became pregnant."

China thought for a moment as she started to put two and two of together, "what are you saying London."

Her heart started to speed up with anticipation of what London was going to say next.

"It's possible that I'm pregnant by Chris," London and Chris looked at each other as she spoke his name.

FLASHBACK- Beginning of last November-

"Damn that was too much fun"

Chris fell back on the bed in between London and China.

"That definitely was," China said breathing hard pulling the sheet over her body.

"Damn, I'm crazy tired now," London said trying to catch her breath.