Chapter 73.

"How does this look Lo," Becca ask coming into London's room.

"Ohhh that's too sexy girl. August is gonna freak," London laughed as stepped into her thin strapped heels.

"It's not that bad," she said admiring her curves in the mirror.

"That exposed back all the way to the top of yo ass and those see through sides in the front tells a different story."

"Whatever, come on. We are already late and I need to drop off Kimberly still," Becca said grabbing her leather coat. "Where is Drake? I thought he was riding with us?"

"He is going to come later with Chris."

"Oh okay cool."

****
They pulled up to huge house that Kimberly would be staying at for the night.

Once in they got to the door, Becca rang the doorbell only to be greeted Devon. He smiled as he looked Becca up and down.

"My my my! You look gorgeous. Where are you going and can I come," he jokingly asked her.

Kimberly gave Becca a half hug and ran into the house to find Tiara.

"To a birthday party and no you can not. You are going to stay here with the kids silly," Becca laughed.

"Im just playing me and the girls are going to do whatever girlie things they want," Devon said shaking his head laughing.

"Be sure to take a picture if they decide to dress you up like a female," Becca said walking down the front door steps.

"I definitely will NOT," he shook his head. "Tell your sister I said hello."

Becca waved bye and go into the car.

"Devon said hello," Becca said as she backed down the driveway.

"Yeah yeah yeahhh. Hello to his weird ass too," London continued looking out the window. "I hope they're gonna have food at that damn party. I'm starvin."

"Why didn't you eat before we left," Becca laughed.

"I did," she laughed.

By the time they reached the party there was a line wrapped around the corner. The valet helped them out the car and into the building being led by Drakes bodyguards who were waiting on their arrival.

Women in the line only looked at them with jealousy as some recognized the bodyguards.

"Look at these chicks giving us the look," Lo said.

"I see them," Becca laughed following Lo inside.

The inside of the two story club was packed to capacity. Women dancing in their best outfits trying to get chose. Drinks flowing at the bar with countless men standing around spending their paychecks on these women. Sean and Danielle were on the second floor dancing with a bunch of friends in the closed off top floor.

The security team escorted them quickly to the section with their friends.

"Mannnn, August is going to lose his shit when he see you in this dress," Sean said walking up to Becca to give her a hug.

"That's what London said but I think he will love it," Becca laughed.

"No doubt about him loving it, but his concern is gonna be the other niggas in here eyeing you." He shook his head as he turned to greet London. "And I'm shocked Drake even let you leave the house with you carrying his kid and everything."

"I do what the hell I want." London laughed. "You haven't learned that by now bro?"

"You right. I forgot for a second who I was talking to. I never officially said this but congratulations!"