Chapter 69 part 2

(Kehlani- Till the Morning- is a good song for this chapter. In media)

"Helllooo," Chris waved his hand in front of London's face.

London snapped out of her thoughts as she stood in front of Chris with her purse still on her shoulder.

"Sorry, I-" she cleared her throat. "What were you saying?"

"I said I would never treat you like some side chick."

"What do you want from me Chris," London said in a low tone just like she said in her mind

"I don't want you to leave London," he said grabbing her hand.

"I can't Chris. We have to think about our relationships. I don't want to hurt anyone and I know you don't either. You are just caught up in the moment Chris."

Chris didn't say anything just looked down at her stomach.

"I'm not London." Chris shook his head laughing as he leaned against the wall. "Life is crazy man."

"Look, let's move on from this Chris. We have love for each other, but we can't act on anything. You need to focus on your relationship with your wife. You and I are bonded for life with another human the we have to set an example for. As much as I would love to be with you, we can't."

"You think you can be in a relationship with Drake when deep down you want to be with me?" Chris asked.

She thought about it for a moment.

"I don't know, but I will try to," London said shifting her purse. "He is a good man and I love him. As crazy as things are right now, I couldn't imagine not having him in my life. My feelings for him grow daily and I pray they will continue that path."

"Well like I said before, I love China and I'm not leaving her, but the love I had for her felt different before you came into the picture."

"Chris please don't say that. I can't be the reason for you loving your wife any less." London moved her hair out of her face trying hard not to look Chris in his brown eyes.

"I won't put the blame all on China, because I am responsible for myself, my feelings and my decisions but she brought you in my life. She made it possible to develop a deeper connection with you. I can't help but feel like you are the one. I've tried to let this feeling go, but I haven't been able to get you off my mind."

"Chris, please don't," London started to say. "Now you are going too far."

"London listen, the connection I have with you is more than sex, it feels different in my soul.

He paused

"I am happy you're pregnant with my child," he slowly walked over to London as she walked backwards into the table behind her. He raised his hand placing it on her stomach. "because even if we can't be together, I will still be able to shared this with you."

"Chris you are making it hard for me to leave here and continue my relationship with Drake." She said gently moving his hand. "How do you expect me to continue with him and look China in her face knowing her husband loves me?"

Chris had no words. He just hung his head low.

"Look Chris, go home tomorrow, kiss your wife and son," she said as she looked at her phone to request an Uber. "We can't talk about this anymore. We have to Will ourselves to let go. I am a strong person, but you are breaking me down. I can't let myself...." she swallowed the lump in her throat not finishing the sentence. "Listen, I will end up doing something I can't live with doing to Drake. I want to be a good woman regardless of how I feel. I have to try and do the right thing. You have to try too Chris."

Chris just nodded his head.

"I will talk to China about the results woman to woman. I just thought you should be the first to know."

"London, I'll try to for the sake of everyone involved, but I can't promise anything."

"I'm not asking you to promise me anything. I'm asking you to try. Be a good husband and father. You took those vows. You chose to marry this woman. Unless you are going to divorce her, you have to honor your marriage. "

Her phone lit up with a notification that her Uber was at the hotel.

"I'm going to go Chris, you gonna be okay?"

"As good as I'm going to be," he said walking her to the door.

She walked out and turned to face him, "I guess I'll see you next time you are over Becca and August's house."

"Okay," he said trying to give a slight smile.

"See you later Chris." she hooked her arms under his as he embraced her with a hug. With both of their eyes closed they inhaled each others scent. As London slowly pulled away, Chris leaned in placing a kiss on her forehead. London just kept her eyes closed taking in the moment.

Chris pulled away with a sad smile, "See you later London and take care of our little one."

London smiled as she walked towards the elevator.

***

Around the corner, China; who who wanted to surprise Chris, slowly slide down the wall muffling her cries as she replayed the last thing out of Chris mouth... our little one.

___________
Are you mad at me?

I know I'm the bad guy, but everyone can't have a fairytale situation. That's just being real.

Every marriage, relationship, union is not perfect. Relationships are tested. Some fail, but many get through it.

I hope I haven't lost you yet! There is still lots more to come!

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019