Chapter 56.

Becca was pacing around the bathroom trying to get her words together. She was pissed that her sister; the one who is usually responsible got into a situation like this.

"Okay, let's just breathe sis we don't need to jump to conclusions. We will go to the gyno first thing Monday and see how far along you are," Becca said. "Let's not stress out right now."

Becca was saying this to London but she was trying to keep herself calm.

They picked up all the tests from the floor and went back into the kitchen.

"London were you not using condoms with Drake or Chris?" Becca asked trying to unpack kitchen stuff.

"With Chris yeah we did... I mean most of the time. We all got tested together and stuff so we weren't really thinking about it. And most of the time he pulled out," London said putting away dishes

"It only takes one time but okay continue. Drake?," Becca asked.

"With him there was one or two times we didn't but ever since we were in Miami the weekend after Thanksgiving we completely stopped using them,"

"Again it only takes one time sis, you knew you had to be careful since you couldn't be on birth control," Becca said in a disappointed voice.

"Well it's too late now. Whats done is done. I was stupid and reckless," London said breaking down the box she finished unpacking.

"You're not stupid, you just wasn't thinking," Becca said trying to not be so hard on London. "What are you going to do if it is Chris's baby?" Becca said.

"Well abortion is out of the question for me," London said sternly.

"Of course it is, I wasn't thinking that, but are you going to tell him," Becca asked.

"I don't know. I don't know if I could bring myself to complicate his marriage with China," she started thinking about China. "China would go ape shit if she knew."

"Well I think you need to talk to Drake first since he will be here tomorrow. Talk about everything so you know where to go from there," Becca suggested.

"I was planning on it. I finally just told him about the whole threesome thing."

Becca looked up at her shocked that she told him," what he say!?"

"Surprisedly, he took it well. He just wanted to make sure it was really over when he and I became serious."

"Well shit if he took that well then maybe he will be understanding about the whole thing," Becca said

"We will see tomorrow when he gets here," London said with a worried look.

After they finished unpacking the kitchen and they unpacked and situated Kimberly's bedroom and bathroom. Most of the house was already unpacked except places like Becca's soon to be photography studio and August's office.

By the time they finished, it was night time. London was staying in the master bedroom since Becca didn't want to sleep alone and London could use comforting anyway. While London took a shower, Becca decided to call August.

"Sup beautiful," August said through the phone.

"Hey baby, what are you up to?"

"Just leaving the gym and making sure my staff and Kelcei are ready to run the location without me," he said getting in his car.

"Is Kelcei excited about you letting her run it,"

"Yeah she is really excited. How did today go with the movers and unpacking?"