"Yes, I did."

"I told you I knew just the right people! Those men have their hands on the best quality weapons in the country.. if you need more just let me know, man!"

"I sure will."

"It was nice working with you." so the policemen worked with Michael??!! Distributed illegal weapons??!! So they were corrupt as hell and I believed they could help me... Great. Thanks good luck.

"Well, we gotta go now." Michael won't even look at me anymore... "I have some stuff to do." I was sure he meant me.

"Yeah we do too. It was nice seeing you, man and ah... your new girlfriend... I'm sure she's keeping you entertained!" they begun laughing "Almost put you in jail! You gotta be happy it was us today and not somebody else so here's our advice... better be careful."

"I sure will be. Bye."

"Take care!" and the policemen left.

Michael was breathing heavily and his hands were formed in fists so tight that his knuckles turned white. I was in big trouble for doing this. Now I regret it but how could I have known that he worked with those people!

"Let's return home." he said and grabbed my arm so tightly I whined in pain. He was pulling me by the arm, walking so fast I had to run to keep up with his pace.

During the entire ride to the house no one said a word. Michael was very focused on the road and looked quite calm which made me wonder how could this be since I tried to escape?! Alligator and Tin, on the contrary, looked worried. They were exchanging troubled looks from time to time and from the way they acted and breathed I could tell something bothered them extremely. Furthermore, I got the feeling they were treating me as if I was about to disappear and not be a part of their gang or family or whatever you want to call it anymore.

We finally arrived and headed for the house. Michael was deadly silent, walking like a statue in front of us while Alligator and Tin kept on looking at each other in the same disturbing fashion from before. We went inside the house.

"YN, go to your room now." Michael finally spoke with a calm and low voice. I dared not disapprove with him and quickly headed up to my room.

After an hour or so he opened the door without knocking and came in.

I didn't dare to look at him because I was afraid. He walked over to me and stopped. I felt his intense gaze upon my face, wanting so badly to escape from it but that was impossible.

Then next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor with stinging cheek because he slapped the shit out of me causing me to collapse.

"Get up." He said calmly but I couldn't because I was still in shock from the hit. "I said get the fuck up!" He grabbed my hair and yanked me up with force. I begun crying. "Why are you crying now, YN? Ha ha?? Did I tell you before we went inside the mall to keep your mouth shut? I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" the grip around my head got tighter "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DISOBEY ME?" he let go of my hair to only hit me again. I fell on the floor and he kicked me in the stomach.

"NO MICHAEL PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP!" he yanked me up.

"You sorry now? WELL IT'S TOO LATE! I TOLD YOU YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE ME ANGRY! I WARNED YOU! AND WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME KIDNAPPING YOU??! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT I BOUGHT YOUR ASS FROM THAT DRUNKEN PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU CALL YOUR FATHER!"

"DON'T TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY FATHER!" it was the truth but I didn't like it.

"IT'S THE TRUTH! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?? IF I HADN'T TAKEN YOU WITH ME, AND I KNOW VERY WELL THE KINDS OF MEN LIKE YOUR FATHER, YOU'D BE DOING BAD SHIT FOR MONEY NOW! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!? HE WOULD'VE PROBABLY SOLD YOU TO OLD MEN FOR MONEY TO BUY ALCOHOL!"