Chapter 9- Did He Just?

Luke's POV

I gotta admit. I'm a bit flattered about all the drunk compliments and confessions she's been saying.

I know I've been acting really rude to her lately but what does she mean by 'I love you'? How can she love someone like me?

*~*

Rosalie's POV

I woke up by an annoying buzz of my phone. A message from Ryan.

Hey Rose, I know you went home early last night and left me and Angelica but it's okay I get that you really felt really drunk.

What does he mean "really drunk"? I can't remember anything from last night except for me having fun and a blurry vision of (I gasped as I thought of it) --of Luke.

I suddenly rose up and realized that I wasn't in my room. The door creaked open and saw...  LUKE?! I was sleeping on his bed?!

"Morning sleepy head. Had fun last night?" He asked and I was really trying to remember what happened last night.

Before I could speak, I could feel my stomach being upset. I saw another door in the room and assumed that it was probably the comfort room so I ran towards it and let it all out.

I really did drink too much last night. Questions are running in my mind about how I got here in Luke's room.

After I throw up in the toilet bowl, I noticed I wasn't wearing my dress anymore! My shorts are still mine but my shirt looks like a guy's.

What?! Luke? He changed me?

I ran out of the comfort room and saw Luke sitting on the side of the bed.

"Where am I? What happened last night? Did you change my clothes?!" I asked too many questions but I didn't care.

"Rosalie, chill. You got super drunk last night. You puked and got your dress messed up and I asked one of my maids to put on my shirt on you and let them clean your dress. And you're in my room." Luke replied calmly like it's totally normal for him to let a girl sleep in his own room.

"Your room?! I slept here?! With you?" I raised my voice as I threw him questions once again.

"No, of course not. I slept in the other room." He laughed.

I felt relieved. "Oh"

"Are you hungry? There's food downstairs," asked Luke and he looked a bit concerned.

Is he sick? Why is he being nice?

"No, no, no, I just need to go home. My family's gonna be looking for me." I responded with a panicky tone in my voice.

"Well then, your dress is hanged in the loo go change and I'll drive you."

I nodded and went in the loo to change. I directly go downstairs and I could see him waiting in his car. I went in and he drove me home. It was really awkward.  Silence filled the car.

Then, he broke the silence.

"Look, Rosalie, I know I've been doing some not so good stuff to you but I just wanted to say I'm sorry." He said with a frown on his face.

"Not so good?! Really Luke? You find it not so good?!" I answered him with a harsh tone of my voice.

Why is he trying to apologize? I thought he enjoyed bullying me.

I, myself am one of the people who thinks that a person can be saved from all the awful things he/she has done when that person learns how to apologize. And that's what's happening right now. Luke... he's trying to apologize.

That frown made him a lot more cute. 

What?! No. I still hate him.

"Fine. I'm terribly sorry for those horrible things I've done to you then," he said.

"Don't expect me to forgive you." I replied, trying to sound cold.

I'm not gonna forgive him after what he did. I was completely humiliated.

He sighed.

He pulled up and stopped in front of my house. "How did you kn--"

"Don't ask," he cut me off.

I stepped out of his car and he followed. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I know you'll never forgive me but can we have dinner? I wanna make it up to you." He asked.

What?! No. Impossible. Luke Evans asking me out on a date?! What should I say? I mean I consider him as a bully but.. He just have those dreamy eyes. Anyone could die to stare at him forever. Snap out of it Rosalie. He just asked you out on a dinner it doesn't mean he fancies you.

My thoughts went off when he called me.

"Rosalie? What do you say?" I met his fire burning brown eyes.

I stared at him. My mind was empty.

"I.. Er.. Uh.. I --"

Then, before I could even complete what I was gonna say...

HE KISSED ME.

A/N:
Heeeey, what do you think?
-Shy