Chapter 1- Meeting Luke

Rosalie's POV

High School. I know that the real world isn't like Troy and Gabriela thing but I'm just so nervous because tomorrow's my first day as a freshman. I wish I can meet some friends. I just hope that I can meet new friends.

My thoughts are spinning.
I can't seem to stop thinking about what'll happen.

*~*

Time check: 5:32 A.M.
I'm so frigging excited to go to school but at the same time I'm a bit nervous. I took a bath then changed clothes.

I wore my jeans, sneakers, and my favorite white t-shirt that has very cute cat print on it. 

I fixed my hair. I have long curly dirty blonde hair so I think this is kinda perfect for a messy bun.

I put on some make up. I only put on powder, blush, and eye liner because I'm not into make up and that sort of stuff.

I've decided to wear my glasses today. Who knows what you'll miss when you can't see clearly.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast. Then I grabbed my backpack and my phone and put on my headphones while I walked to school.

*~*

Sooo, this is it. My new life will finally beg--

When I went inside the school campus, my thoughts were interrupted when someone bumped in to me.

"Oww!" I squeaked as I fell off the floor.  My glasses fell from my face to the floor and now I'm struggling to find it.

"Watch where you're going, nerd!" Said the guy.

A few people who heard him laughed when he mentioned the word nerd.

"Hey!" I yelled.

He ran back and got on his knees to level the contact of our eyes. I was still on the floor by the way.

He looked at my eyes and there's a few moments of silence but I still can't cleary see him though.

Luke's POV

Damn, I didn't noticed she has beautiful eyes. I regret that I called her a nerd. She's really beautiful and she's rather angry.

Maybe she can't see clearly or what?

I found her glasses on the floor and kept it in my hand for a second.

"Oh.. Hi there." I started to utter.

"HI THERE?! Oh, did you mean Hi there, nerd?" I'm pretty sure she yelled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Sorry. You're not a nerd." I apologized. "Here" I put on her glasses and she grunted for some reason.

"Thanks." She smiled a bit.

"You're not a nerd," I repeat, "you're actually kind of beautiful." I smiled.

Her face turned crimson red.

"I'm Luke Evans." I introduced myself as I helped her get up.

"Rosalie Smith." She smiled.

"I really am sorry Rosalie."

"It's fine."

The school bell rang and the hallways are starting to be filled with a lot of students.

"Nice meeting you Rosalie. See you around!" I shouted over the crowed.

I couldn't help but smile.

She just waved her hand.

I should keep myself away from her when I'm with the group. They'd probably laugh at me when they see me hanging around with a nerd looking and a newbie at school. She's beautiful but people nowadays tend to judge a person by whom that person admires.

Rosalie's POV

Oh my gosh. He's so dreamy. I love his eyes. They were so brown. His freaking British accent together with that perfect sound of his voice. Best first day ever.

Wait.

I'm so lost. Where the heck am I? The first period is almost over and why am I still lost?
Oh dear. Maybe I'll find the next room on my schedule.. I guess.

Luke is messing around my mind the whole day. It's not like I've never seen attractive guys before but Luke's just... different.

*~*

Okay. Rough day. No friends.
Met someone but in a rush. At least he was kind of attractive though.

I don't want to remember my first day. Except maybe the time when I met Luke Evans.

Oh my God. He's still in my mind even though I'm home.

No. I shouldn't like someone that fast. I shouldn't. I don't, do I? Crush at first sight? Wait, no.

I. Do. Not. Have. A. Crush. On. Luke.

or do I?

I dont know.

A/N:
Hey there lovely reader! Please don't go away. Just continue reading to the next chapter.
-Shy

Credits as well to the owner of the picture.