Chapter 3- Wait, What?!

Ryan's POV

"I'm gonna be the next girlfriend of Luke Evans." I said confidently.

She just stared at me. She looks shocked. She's so innocent for a new student, some newbies here have their ears full of gossips. So wait, maybe she doesn't know or heard gossips about me.

"Hello? Earth to Rosalie. Earth to Rosalie." I said waving my hand infront of her.

"Right. Ooh. Um so you like Luke?" She asked me curiously. She really hasn't noticed it, has she?

"Let me tell you a secret. Duh, don't you get it? I'm gay." I chucked.

"What? Seriously? Ryan, I hate you. You could have been my crush." She said jokingly.

"Uh huh well I guess I really am that pretty." I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes and giggled.

I guess she wasn't joking about her having a crush on me but why'd she write Luke's name in her notebook if she has a crush on me? Guess she likes Luke then.

"So why'd you write Luke's name? You know every single girl that has a crush on him will be on Ashley's Death list."

"Crush? No. No. Who said anything about having crush? And don't mind about his name on my notebook. I think was just daydreaming about when he collided with me in the hallways yesterday. And yeah, I don't know... I just find him dreamy. Shhh. " Her cheeks blushed and she tore the page that has Luke's name on it.

"Okay then. So let's stop talking about him because I bet those girls over the front are Ashley's Gossip Girls and they look like they're listening to us." I glared at the girls in front.

*~*

Rosalie's POV

As I walked into the cafeteria, I looked around and try to find Ryan because he's the only friend I got right now. Instead, I found a group of guys and one of them was looking at my direction. I tried to get a closer look, I thought it was Ryan but it wasn't. It was Luke staring at me. When I tried to go near their table, he looked down. I guess he doesn't want me to sit with him. What was I thinking anyway? That he'd want to sit with me after just one small talk after bumping into me?

"Oh Ryan where are you?" I awkwardly mumbled to myself. So I decided to just buy some food because I'm starving and I'm gonna find a table with or without Ryan.

Luke's POV

I was just laughing with my friends as I spotted this new girl in school, Rosalie. She's standing near the cafeteria door. I want to talk to her but I can't. What will my friends think? That I'm talking to a nerd girl pfff.
Dang, she caught me staring at her. Oh no, she's coming near me.

"Hey bro, are you looking at that new girl?" My friends are laughing at me.

She's really coming. I looked down.

"No bro, I thought she was someone else."

I saw her walking towards the food section and she's been followed by Ashley and the girls. Ashley please don't make any trouble.

Rosalie's POV

Is it just me or these girls are following me? Nevermind.

"Hey new girl!" shouted an unfamiliar voice of a girl. Is she talking to me? Or what? Wait, she's the girl who's been following me. And I turned to answer her.

"Hi. Yes?" I responded politely.
"What's your name?" She said as she comes near me.
"R-Rosalie" She's glaring at me with those eyes full of make up.

Wait, what?! I can't take this any more? What did I do?!

Right after I said my name she pushed her tray to my upper body almost hitting my face!

"Well, Rosalie, THAT WAS FOR BEING A SL UT!!!" She yelled at my face and everybody was looking at us including Luke.
I felt a tear falling down my cheeks. Oh no. It happened again. I started to breathe heavily as I remembered my grade school. I heard comments, whispers and some are laughing.

"That was just the beginning you SL UT!! "

I ran towards the door as I bumped into someone. I looked up and it was Ryan. "What happened Rose?" he hugged me and I told him to get me out of here.

"Oh look the filthy who re got herself a boyfriend!" she shouted and laughed then everyone else joined.

Ryan and I went outside and told him what the girl did to me.
"Who was that girl? She said that I was being a sl ut at Luke. What does she mean?"I asked Ryan.

"That girl was Ashley Froste. Have I not tell you already? Anyone who likes Luke will be in her death list. She's got eyes and ears everywhere. Maybe she heard about you and Luke when you guys bumped in each other. Or maybe she thought you're Luke's girlfriend?"

"Wait, what? Me? Luke's girlfriend?" I can't believe what Ryan just said but I did met Luke, I know that he will never like me after calling me a nerd. Why do schools have to have girls like Ashley?

A/N:
Photo: Mean Girls (Movie)