Chapter 5- Humiliated

Rosalie's POV

I woke up by an annoying buzzing sound of the alarm clock right next to me. I remembered something from my dream. I saw Ashley's face. It felt like grade school is coming back to me. I can't forget what my "friends" did to me back then... bullying me.

I shook my head and tried to forget any negative feelings for this day. I got out of bed and did my everyday morning routine. After shower I dried off, then I put on my clothes.

Today, I'm gonna be wearing black jeans and a grey sweater. I'm tired of putting make up anyways so I'll just keep my face fresh. I'll bun my hair. Guess I'm just too lazy to go to school today.

I went down stairs and ate breakfast then off to school. I arrived at last and saw Ryan waiting for me. I smiled and he head towards me. "Rosalie tell me everything you're supposed to tell me." This is the first thing he talked about when I arrived.

"I don't even get to have a Hi?" I raised a brow.

"Oh, sorry girl. Hi? Now tell me." He is so excited about topics like Luke. I just chuckled at his actions and told him everything that happened yesterday with Luke as we pass through the corridors.

After telling him about it, I asked, "What's so exciting about it?"

"Everything. Every single thing about any story that has a part of Luke is exciting. You're so lucky Rose. Not all girls get to be invited by him personally. I have a feeling that this Luke guy likes you," replied Ryan.

The people who heard Ryan's last statement looked at us with disgust.

"What are you people looking at?" Ryan lifted a brow and raised a voice at them. Then the people got back to their business.

"Ryan." I gritted my teeth.

"What are you talking about? Maybe Luke just invited me. That's all." I explained.

"Blah, blah.. Speaking of your prince charming, there he is...  Ooh and he's standing infront of your locker. Go girl I'll wait here," Ryan sang his words.

I mouthed Ryan with HELP ME and he just smiled and rolled his eyes at me. Now I'm wondering what this very cute guy is doing in front of my locker. Wait, what?! Brain stop admiring him. He'll never find you attractive. Erase the "very cute" words.

I head towards my locker and imagined that no one was standing in front of it.

Luke directly approached me and said Hi.

I put a little smile on my lips and responded "Hello Luke. What are you doing here?"

His hands reached his perfectly amazing brown hair and replied "Er.. Uh.. Just wanted to ask you if you'll come to the party or not."

"I'll just think about it. Is that all?" I said.

"Uh yeah. Okay I really wish you'll go." replied Luke.

"Okay. Maybe." I bit my lower lip. I really wanted to go to a party but I guess I'm just too innocent about it.

Luke was about to say something but he was cut off by this friends. "Hey bro! Are you talking to that freshman nerd? Come on bro don't waste your time on her." shouted one of his friends.

His friends are a bunch of jerks. I hate it when someone who doesn't know me calls me nerd or such things. And what does he mean by "wasting Luke's time on me"? I mean Luke kinda talk to me only once everyday.

Luke's friends go near Luke and whispering something. Luke's turning pinkish. Is he embarrassed or something?

"Go away you nerdy sl ut and don't talk to me again!" said Luke as his face turning more red. I froze at his words. He's the one who stood up right here and he's telling me to go away? What a jerk.

"What?! You're the one who showed up here in front of my locker and now you're telling me to--"

He cut me off by turning his back against me. I didn't even get to finish what I was gonna say! Now he's making me mad! He called me a nerdy sl ut and from that time, I heard his friends and the people who heard him laughed. I only realized the embarrassment when he walked away. I'm just standing here like a statue and didn't believe what just happened.

"Okay, what just happened?  Rose are you okay? That was absolutely a jerky thing to do. I heard everything." Ryan said worriedly.

It took me seconds to answer him.

"I'm fine. I just can't believe he said that." I replied as I was staring at the floor. I was amazed by myself for keeping all my rage in control.

I can hear people around us whispering and can see them looking at me. Are they gonna spread rumors and gossips? Probably.

"Hey people?!! Don't you have anything to do? Stop staring." says Ryan to the people around us.

"Rose, it's gonna be okay. Just forget what happened and let's get to class." suggested Ryan.

I sighed and nodded.

We went inside our classroom and sat beside each other.

Just another typical school day. Lectures, blah, blah, blah, etc.

*~*

As usual, Ryan and I don't have the same class schedule before lunch. So I walked inside the cafeteria alone. When I walked in, I can see faces looking at me as if I committed a crime. I shook things off and walked in confidently not minding the people who are gossiping probably about that thing about what Luke said to me.

As I raised my head up and tried searching for a familiar face(by familiar, I meant Ryan), I couldn't find him anywhere and instead, I spotted Ashley and she was already giving me her best death glare. I pretended that I didn't saw her and walked the other way.

Still, I was looking for Ryan and at the same time, I was looking for a table for me to sit.

Finally, I saw a table and hurried walking towards it and I'm pretty sure that Ryan will see me here later when he walks in this cafeteria.
.
.
.

I was half way there and then I felt someone intentionally blocked their foot on my way and I tumbled or should I say slipped on the floor, face first.

This is quite embarrassing. I heard Ashley's very familiar voice shouting "Oh no is the floor okay?" I heard everyone's laughter and a tear fell down my blushing cheeks. I tried to help myself get up but my knees and cheek bones hurt because it was really quite a fall.

I looked at the person who blocked my way.
.
.
.
Surprisingly it was Luke.
He smirked at me and joined everybody's laughter to Ashley's humiliation towards me.

A/N:
So, what do you guys think?
-Shy