Chapter 36 //EDITED//

Start from the beginning

So intimidating that most of the nameless genins inches away from it.

"This is the forest of death," Naruto mimicked, moving his hips around as if he was trying to imitate a chicken or a duck (Sasuke!!), "You can say whatever you want but I won't get scared."

"Seems like we got a tough one here," Anko said, smiling while her eyes narrowed dangerously, "Let's see about that."

Suddenly, a knife-like thing, a kunai, as Yuki remembered it flew past Naruto's cheek, slicing his cheek and cutting the hair other person behind him.

In a blink of an eye, Anko was face to face with naruto, whispering something in his ear. After that, the person who had his/her hair cut sneaked up behind them and returned the kunai.

After all that ended, Naruto came towards his second sensei, hugging her.

"What did I do wrong, Yuki-sensei?" He asked, anime tears flowing down his cheek.

"Naruto..." The said woman sighed, "You do not mimick someone's words in a mocking way, especially not while acting like a chicken. Especially if you're mimicking a girl."

"You're a sensei while still a genin?" Anko asked, eyebrows raised.

"Unfortunately," Yuki replied as her students glared at her, "I'm working with Kaka-baka."

"That's gotta be a drag." Anko replied.

'She stole my line,' Shikamaru thought, 'This is such a drag. Let's just get this over with.'

"It is. I even live with him."

Rangiku whistled and wiggle her eyebrows while both Yuki's and Ichigo's eyes twitched.

"He's old," Yuki said, making a face, "I might as well live with Byakuya."

'What is so wrong about me?' Byakuya thought with an internal eye twitch.

"Nii-sama is not that old!" Rukia argued.

"Really? How old is he?"

"242 yeas old," Ukitake-taichou, Rangiku, Yumichika, and Ikkaku all chimed in, "That's 24 years old."

"Holy shit!" Yuki said, "Even byakuya is younger than the old man!!"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Byakuya asked calmly, gripping the hilt of his zanpakuto.

"N-nothing!" She stammered as Renji made the mistake of bursting into laughter.

Let's just say that someone activated the Shikai mode and someone nearly died if it wasn't for Rukia's kindness.

❤'•.¸¸.•''¯'•• .¸¸.•'¯'•.•●•۰• ••.•'¯'•.•• ••.•'¯'•.• ' ❤

~ where naruto's team is ~

It hadn't even been a minute since the candidates got inside the forest of death when they heard a loud scream.

"W-what was that?" Sakura asked her team in a scared voice as her teammates ignored her.

"I have to go," Naruto said, unzipping his pants, but then Sakura kicked him, "There's a lady over here. Have some manners."

He apologized and went behind a bush.

When he came back, he was suddenly attacked by Sasuke and Sakura nervously told him that it was alright.

"Where's the real naruto?!" Sasuke asked.

~ where Yuki's team is ~

"Hey, I heard a scream," Yuki said, smirking at her teammates, who were examining the forest cautiously, "It sounded nice~"

"Why are you so sadistic?" Renji muttered, "Its creepy."

Ichigo just nodded with his eyes narrowed.

"I'm sorry," Yuki replied, licking her lips with a creepy smile, "I've always been like this, Renji-kun, Nii-San~"

Suddenly, the two shinigami grabbed their zanpakutos and pinned the orange haired woman to the nearest tree.

"Where is my sister?" Ichigo hissed.

"My my~" she replied, "How did you know?"

"She never calls me Renji-kun," The redhead said while Ichigo replied with a, "Never in my life has she called me Nii-San."

"I see," the woman said as she was replaced by a branch of a tree and appeared somewhere else, "Let's play, boys~"