Chapter #3

I’m back! Two updates in two days yay! Comment and vote if ya love me! J First of all, do you care if i put chapter titles or not? Suggestions?

[RECAP]

As soon as I heard meatloaf, I yelled “yes!” and did my happy dance/ fist pump. It was silent in the band hall. I opened my eyes and everybody was staring at me, and then started laughing (even Mr. Thomas our band director). “What? You can’t mess up meatloaf” was my reply before I sat down.

“Nice job Jamie!” David said then high-fived me. I just giggled and tried not to blush anymore.

“Alright class, settle down” Mr. Thomas said before he finally finished (or tried to) laughing.

We practiced our music that we were going to play at the homecoming game.

[End of recap]

When Lexi, Ally and I were on our way to social studies Joseph kept bugging me.

“Hey, hey, hey, hey JAMIE!” Joseph kept saying.

“Stop bugging me or I swear to god I will slap you!!!” I yelled in his face then stormed off. I’m not normally a violent person, but Joseph just annoys the crap out of me sometimes…

After I got to Mrs. Coates’ room, Ally caught up with me.

“Hey Ally!”

 “Hi Jamie!”

“We didn’t have any homework right?” I asked Ally

“Nope, not that I can think of at least.” She replied

“Wasn’t Mrs. Martin awesome last year?” (Mrs. Martin was out 6th grade social studies teacher and she was one of my favorite teachers ever. I wish she taught 7th grade too.)

“Yea, we had a lot of homework, but I almost always had a 90 or more for my grade in her class.” Ally replied.

After we talked for a little while longer, the bell rang and Mrs. Coates walked in the room. Mrs. Coates was a short redhead with pale skin and freckles and probably around 4”11’ or 5” even.

“Today we will be acting like Native Americans in the missions. We will work for our food outside in silence, no talking at all.”

The whole class grumbled in displeasure, its hot outside! And we can’t talk?

Social studies went by slowly because we couldn’t talk, but at least we didn’t have to do paperwork. The stations were sorting seeds (in a bin) by color and shape, grinding corn, going on a so-called “spiritual walk” and planting seeds. Nobody was in a good mood when we left so beware to anybody that passed us in the hallway! Since Mr. Swartzwelder’s room is right across the hall, we got to class as soon as the bell rang. I went to my locker to get snack #2 to eat in Mr. Swartzwelder’s room. He doesn’t allow snacks, but I’m a sneaky ninja and haven’t been caught eating in his room the entire time I’ve been in his class, including 6th grade! As I got to my locker, I heard Lauran Wood talking to Mariah about me.

“Yea, her hair is nappy, it’s probably a weave!” Lauran told Mariah, not caring if I heard

“And have you seen those ugly pink converses that she wears every day? She must be too poor to buy any more” Mariah said, and then they came to my locker.

“Just stay cool…” I told myself in my head.

“Hey hoe, I mean Jamie.” Lauran said. I just glared at her, I had time, but not for this crap.

“You know what? I don’t care what you call me! I honestly don’t! I hope you rot in hell with Mrs. Conant for all I care!!!” Ah, if only I had really said that and told her off… It would’ve felt so good! What I really said was “What do you want?”

“Oh nothing, just to tell you that your ugly!” Lauran said in my face then slapped me with her hair while walking away. What a bitch.

“EXCUSE ME?!” Lauran asked in mid step. Oh crap, I said that aloud?

“I said you’re a fish!” I told Lauran

“Weirdo” she replied then walked off. What a close one! I mentally slapped myself.

Geesh if I get into anymore trouble with her I don’t know whatll happen

[Flashback to the second week of school]

 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~

(cue dramatic music) so wanna know what happened the second week of school? comment and tell me your predictions!

If i die young by the band perry on the side. idk but i've been thinking about it so enjoy!!