Chapter #7 *flashback*

Woo-hoo! Two chapters in a week.

==============================================================================

*David’s POV*

Wow, Jamie is a really funny girl. I wonder what goes inside her head sometimes…

“Oh, psh, yea, I knew that…” was Jamie’s reply “That sounded violent…” I barely heard Jamie mutter

“What did?“ I asked her

“Hmm.. Oh yea… I was thinking about the Hunger Games.” (A/N cannot wait for the movie!!!)

“Ah, why is everybody talking about that book?” I asked Jamie. Omigosh! I love that book!!, my inner girl screamed, wait, why do I sound like a crazy girl in my head? Oh yea, I am thinking about Mariah….Ah how I love her hair and her braces and her cute face…. Snap out of it! Oh yea I’m still talking to Jamie..

“Well, only cuz’ it’s awesome and Suzanne Collins is a great writer!” was Jamie’s peppy reply. Hmm maybe she should be a cheerleader. She definitely has the body for it. Jamie has an athletic body with long slender legs and she sure is a people person! Her hair is always pulled back in a messy ponytail, but it looks really good and makes her cheek bones stand out.

“Okay, I’ll take your word for it! I’m serious; those books are too thick and long!” I said after a while of thinking.

Jamie wrinkled my nose, thinking very wrong thoughts. Hmm… She has a nasty mind. I could tease her a little bit I thought evilly.

“EEW Jamie!! Stop thinking wrong!” I said after a while of watching Jamie chew on her lip nervously.

“Me? Aw whatever… In your dreams!” she replied defensively. Hmm, maybe I should dream about Jamie, with her long flowing hair and her bright hazel eyes….. Gah! NO! I like, no LOVE Mariah Celeste Neria and she is the only girl for me. Even though she’s with Alex Portillo. The thought of MY girl being in the arms of another person makes me want to curl up in a ball, cry, and punch Alex at the same time.

“Blah blah…… David? David? Are you listening to me?” Jamie asked me with a worried look on her face while waving her hand in her face. I saw something written on her hand… Whoa? Is that a…. Heart?

I abruptly grabbed her wrist and opened the palm of her hand, making sure not to twist her hand in an uncomfortable way.

“David! What are you….. doing” Jamie asked quickly, but once she realized what I saw, she sighed in defeat and looked away, trying to hide the blush on her face. The substitute was looking at us weirdly, but she didn’t really care.

“Jamie, what is a heart doing on your hand?”

“Nunya……” Jamie still wouldn’t look me in the eye… Hmmmm. Ah-ha!

I smirked, but she didn’t see it because she wasn’t looking at me. Oh I’ll get her to tell me. I grinned to myself victoriously when….

AAAAAHHHH! Cliff hanger! Ya gotta vote and comment to find out and I wanted to thank my awesome fans out there. You guys are so awesome, you should go eat a cookie or something! J