Reichenbach Falls

Start from the beginning

I kept away from Classic Who as many fans called it. Not because I was a Matt Smith Fangirl, but because it felt a bit like an invasion of privacy after watching the New Who. It would have been safer, in case for some reason I end up in a dump in 1963, or with the Scarf, Mr. Celery, Question-Mark-Man, The Technicolor Dreamcoat, or the poetic Eighth one. Still working on his nickname, to be honest.

You're probably wondering about what I look like. My original body is a recently turned fifteen year old, fair skin covered in freckles, a curly mop of raven wing hair, and sunshine amber eyes. It was funny, no matter what universe I went to I always had amber eyes.

I didn't know what I looked like here.

All I knew was that my body was glowing with bright yellow regeneration energy.

When the last of it faded away, I took a deep breath as if to calm myself down. It was a rush those first few seconds, like at the start of a rollercoaster.

There room I was in looked like it had just survived a fire, with ash gray walls and carpet. The only thing in here besides me was a golden mirror. The only clean thing in this room too.

The face I had was heart shaped, I had bright amber eyes and short cocoa brown hair with long choppy bangs in the front.

I was wearing a grass green top that had some leafy patterns, almost like a Tinkerbell dress. I was wearing some jeans that were cut loosely around my knees. A pair of green slippers covered my feet as well as a pair of green anklets.

"I have got to say, of all my faces I think this one is the cutest! I look like a younger, amber eyed, pale Christina Grimmie. Could be worse. Could look like me. Now that would be bad." I said, running my thin fingers thru my now shorter hair. "Actually, changed my mind. Hate this short hair. I can feel a breeze on my neck."

"Terra..." A familiar voice spoke.

I turned back and saw Matt Smith's Doctor. Oswin stood next to him and a girl who looked almost exactly like me stood behind Oswin.

The real me, Morgan me. She was wearing a dark red Hard Rock Cafe shirt. A faded jean jacket was over her arms, making her look rebellious, like a biker chick. She had black jeans on, going to her dark pink sneakers with darker blue laces. Her raven hair was pulled back into a high ponytail. I could see a watch on her left hand, kinda metallic.

Her face looked pretty busted up. Her lip had a cut on it, and her left eye was black. She was smiling, though, a pained smile.

The Doctor was wearing a purple overcoat, black trousers, brown boots, a dark blue vest with a gold pocket watch on it, and under it all was a bright blue button up. He wasn't wearing a red or blue bowtie, it was purple. Oswin was wearing a black jacket over a red undershirt, and a black skirt. Her brown hair was let down, past her shoulders. It looked nice, but her brown eyes filled with shock didn't help.

Oswin. Yep. Remembered her. Oswin Oswald, Junior Flight Entertainment Manager of Starship Alaska. She died because she was actually a human turned Dalek. Yet here she was, standing in modern day clothes and looking not even the slightest bit Dalek.

This was complicated.

Then again, Doctor Who.

"Hey." I said, not sure how to greet them.

Future Me walked up to me, giving me that same smile. "Hello. Welcome to First Day."

Nervously, I nodded. "Okay. Great."

"You picked your name yet?" Future Me asked.

"Uhh...well...I was thinking maybe Terra?" I said, hesitantly looking over at Eleven. He didn't look very happy. "After that Teen Titan we like."