Another One of These...

Tagged by @BJKaplan... at least this motivated me to update. 

1. I'm allergic to peanuts/tree nuts. 

2. My school cafeteria has this orange chicken on rice every so often and it is SOOO GOOD

3. Harry Potter

4. People who I can hang out with one-on-one and it's not awkward and we can laugh and have real conversations (cuz some people are fun in a group but not outside of that :()

5. A picture of me and two of my friends that we call "maybe this is what 'Charlie's Angels' looks like"

6. Ummmmm... Johnlock XD also Peter and his date from Ravenclaw Pride... I highly suggest you read it (but you guys will have to read into the series to find out what I'm talking about)

7. My fake internet birthday is August 17th. 

8a. The unknown. 

8b. Pain

8c. Isolation

8d. Drowning

8e. Starving 

(I know, I'm scared of a lot of weird and oddly specific stuff XD)

9. I'm pretty short (but I'm growing! It's so cool!!) with brown hair... my eyes change color during summer/winter... I'm pretty skinny... so basically I'm a god, nice to meet you. 

10. Love Today - MIKA (right now anyway)

11. I thought I was going to post original novels or something crazy like that.

12. Dobby the House Elf

I'm not tagging 20 people: TarwaRedwood Dess_Basilisk i_am_M_E  (by the way, did you enjoy my shameless plug up there? ^^)