My First Tag-y Thing

So... I have a lot of these to catch up on but I'll do this one first.

The rules are in the picture but I don't even know what half of it means so let's ignore them :D

Tagged by Silivrennial

1. Who's your celebrity crush? 

Haaaaaaaa... folks, I don't keep up with the media - I'm horrible with questions like these. Honestly, celebrities are either always doing stupid stuff, being jerks, or aren't attractive, so... If I ever decide, I'll update this *coughLIEScoughitycough*

2. Favorite Disney movie (including movies from franchises bought and owned by Disney)?

Oooooooh... See this is hard because DISNEY. I really like The Little Mermaid, the Princess and the Frog, Pirates of the Caribbean (because I think that's a Disney thing now)... the list can and will go on... Mulan, the Lion King... I'm pretty sure Enchanted is a Disney movie and it is my life... Hercules (because MEG), the Jungle Book, Frozen (I'm a dope I know)... hey I guess Star Wars is a Disney thing and those are great...

I think that's enough to get my point across. 

DISNEY

3. If there was one superpower you would never want to have, what would it be?

I would NOT like to have the superpower of ultrasonic hearing, because everyone and everything is already so LOUD. You would go deaf listening to everything with the volume way up.

4. Favorite book/book series?

There are some really wonderful ones out there, but I would have to say the Harry Potter series, because they inspired me to create my own worlds, say things like "blimey," and ultimately try to start writing.

5. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack?

I have this inexplicable aversion to the word "snack" (I just hate the way it sounds - no idea why 😂)

Unless I have school I'm never awake for breakfast and I don't even like a lot of breakfast food... 

I think dinner, because usually it's the most diverse from the other meals and it's like the end of the day and you can just be like "ok, no more stuff I have to do now - NETFLIX"

6. Do you speak any other languages?

I speak some real trashy Spanish (even after 9 years of education) and I'm starting to learn Latin, which is going a lot better than espanol ever did...

So, no, not any fluently. 

7. Are you male or female (or other)?

Male 😛

8. Favorite animal?

Well, I love animals, but right now my favorite animal is my NEW PUPPY 

AHHH MY GAWSH HE'S SO CUTE

9. Your zodiac sign or favorite zodiac sign?

Sagittarius

10. Best prank you've ever pulled?

Um... I'm not a pranky (or risky.. at all... for that matter) person - however, my eighth grade class pulled some pranks on our homeroom teacher throughout the year that I occasionally participated in (filling his coffee with Kool Aid powder, fake rats under his desk, hiding under his desk and jumping out to scare him (that was me by the way... I was small enough to fit so xD), making him think he had drawn on the white board with permanent marker...)

The only thing I did by myself was give him a tomato instead of an apple for April Fool's Day... (but he did enjoy it - it took him a while to stop laughing - not sure why, it was just a tomato)

11. Characters, people, or fandom you'd most like to see have a mud wrestling smackdown (Like, gladiator style fighting but in a mud pit)?

I wanna see the Superwholock fandom have a wrestling smackdown... just imagine... everyone in their fandom's respective uniform and just attacking each other with mud and shouting quotes at each other... paradise 

12. Chocolate: yes or no?

GURL HUGE YES

13. Do you like riddles?

I do! When I was younger, my dad would tell me and my sisters a riddle every night at dinner and we would try to figure it out - the first one he asked took us over an hour to get, and I got it right by joking xD

My questions (guys this is going to be rough xD):

1. What is your least favorite class?

2. Come up with a really complicated name for one of the primary colors. 

3. How many pancakes do you think you could eat in 2 minutes?

4. Favorite food to get at the movie theatre?

5. Do you spell theatre "theatre" or "theater"?

6. Any weird nicknames given to you by friends/family members?

7. If you could have any mythical creature as a pet, which would it be and why?

8. How organized would you say you are (examples)?

9. Crabs or lobsters?

10. Books or movies?

11. What's the craziest thing you've done in the name of a fandom?

12. (because politics...) Thoughts on Trump?

13. Did you have fun?? *insert happy teacher face here* 

(Part 2 of #13) Google "happy teacher face" and see what images come up (cuz I'm curious now)

I tag:

TarwaRedwood

Dess_Basilisk

323Writing

LordoftheBooks

BJKaplan

Iamaverytallmidget

Something27

MightNotBeMaddie

Book_5_lover

scottishninja

MidnightDreamsx3

_HannahInWonderland_

Stevo1717