Chapter 17 - Markings

Hey guys!! This chapter was written by DreamingIsReality who is formerly Tommolichious! So yeah hope you guys enjoy this with some Niam! :)

Harry’s P.O.V

I was having an amazing dream where me and Louis were on this date, we were both having a fantastic time. But you know how people say all good things must come to an end? Yeah that is what happened.

I was suddenly being shaken awake. I groaned and tried rolling over to only fall on something hard.

My eyes snapped open and I then noticed that I was in the floor of a car. I felt someone take a hold of my waist and lift me up out of the floor; I was then suddenly outside the car.

I turned to see that it was Liam who had taken pity on me and then got me out of the floor.

“Thanks Liam.” I mutter.

He gave me a smile as he waved his hand as if to say ‘no problem.’

I yawned as I began to make my way into Niall’s house and once I was in there I ran towards Niall’s couch and jumped on the couch, making sure my head was down in the comfy couch. I smiled as I heard laughing from the boys.

Once they were in sight I stuck my tongue out and they only smirked.  I shook my head at them and turned into the couch and began to fall asleep.

Liam’s POV

I watched as Harry slept on the couch, I’m not trying to be a stalker or anything but he really is cute when he’s asleep. I felt a pressure on my lap and I looked up only to meet those blue eyes, those blue eyes that belong to the person I’m in love with.

“Hey babe.” He said she he cuddled closer to me.

I held him tighter as he put his head in the crook of my neck, making me smile.

“Hi.” I whispered back as I kissed his forehead.

“Ya know I would almost think you’re creeping Harry when he sleeps.” I could feel the smirk on his face, seeing as his face was in my neck.

“Hm maybe I was! what ya going to do about it Horan?” I smirk.

I was suddenly being straddled and my lips were assulated.  His lips began to move in sync with mine and I couldn’t help but smile.

I really wish we didn’t have to come up for oxygen though… I wish I could kiss my Nialler’s lips all day, I would if I could.

“What was that for?” I breathed.

“You’re mine Payne!” He growled, actually growled…

“Am I now?” I smirked, he then attacked my neck with kisses making me moan. He continued to suck and I had to bite my hand to keep back a moan, because I didn’t want Harry to wake up.

Suddenly Niall stopped sucking and then looked at me with a proud smile on his face.

“Now this,” He pointed to the large love bite now forming on my neck. “ means that you are taken, and you are taken by me! You’re mine Payne.”

“I’m all yours.”

Written by DreamingIsReality