Chapter 2 - Getting Involved

Hey guys!! I'm really sorry if this like sucks because I'm writing this on my phone and giving this a shot but I can feel it's going to fail so I'm sorry if I have some weird mistakes!! Kay well vote and comment for chapter 2. Sorry no bold but I couldn't do it on my phone. Phew I deserve a medal for writing this all on my phone! I have no idea how long it is so yeah I'm sorry if its short. Xxx 

Just bolded it from my computer... haha not that you particually wanted to know. God I can't spell. I'm a melon.  

Harry POV

I couldn't believe my luck. I am hanging with my all time best friend but yet we have the presence of the schools bad boys or punks more like it. Louis,Liam and Zayn have joined us, I feel kind of privileged to be hanging with them because I'm a loser.

"So how Long have they been targeting you harry?" Liam asked with general sadness reaching his tone. My body reacted to his question by violently shuddering. Nialls arms wrapped around me pulling me in. "Well uh ever since my dad left us..." My voice filled with hurt and emotion. Niall comforted me and held me tighter, he's like my over protective brother.

"Well they won't be touching you if we can help it Harry" I smiled at Liam who was doing all the talking. "I will see you guys later, I'm heading out for a smoke and then onto class so ill catch you tomorrow?" Zayn spoke before flashing me a smile and leaving the table. "Oh look it's flower boy seeking protection from the punk losers" Nicks voice rang in my ears and I huddled tighter into Niall.

"Leave us the fuck alone Nick" Liam hissed. "Oh he can actually swear and has some kind of anger under that scary outer layer he puts up" nick sniggers before strolling off.

I notice Louis just sitting their blanky not exactly beaming with enthusiasm at anything. "Louis what is up with you today?" Liam questioned and Louis response was a simple shrug. "Well Niall do you want to come grab us some food and harry you stay here with louis" I nodded and just smiled genuinely at Louis.

"Sorry for being like this Harry" Louis kind of smiles? I can't exactly define his facials but I just smiled back. "Don't worry about it, I just hope your alright"

"Yeah I am thanks, I really should be asking you that question, Nick treats you like a piece of trash. That's not acceptable" I just nodded. "You get used to it, I kind of bring it upon myself wearing a flower crown"

"You wear a flower crown? Can I see it?" Louis seemed generally interested. I pulled it out of my bag to show him. "That's really pretty harry do you make them?"

"I'm suprised you like it, you being a punk and all but yeah it reminds me of family which is the most important thing to me and also a flower represents Niall"

"I think that's precious harry, I admire you." I felt a blush creep onto my face. "I'm 17 and I wear a flower crown I certainly bring the bullying on myself."

"You don't Harry it's obvious very special and people should admire that. My tattoos all mean something, like this one here this mask shows my love for acting" Louis gave me a show of the tattoos on his arms. "Lunch is served! Hope you didn't miss us too much!" Niall jumped down next to me and Liam on his other side.

"Did you guys actually talk?" Liam questioned before him and Niall burst out laughing. "Yeah,yeah we did" I smiled at Louis. "Well that's a bonus!" Niall cheered before jabbing Liam in the side. "Now all we have to sort is those bullies." Louis spoke sternly. "Oh god speak of the devil" Liam and Louis gave him evil stares and he seemed to back off. I would be lying if I said louis,Liam and Zayn weren't the slightest bit intimidating.