Chapter 14 - Button

Hey guys!!! I am sooo sorry for not updating! Time has flown past and I have been super busy with school work! I do reallllly apologise. But yeah hopefully you like this update in order as my way of saying sorry. Okay I will go before i fangirl at how cute these two are. Byyyye! xx

Harry POV

I quickly pulled my phone out. Woop last period of the day thank the lord.

From Louis:

Meet by my car as soon as class finishes my little button. –Louis xx

To Louis:

I can do that. Missing you. –Harry xx

From Louis:

Missing you like crazy too button. –Louis xx

I was trying not to blush and wither into nothing because I have never ever had this kind of feeling for a guy. Let alone a punk with a body covered in tattoos. “Oh look the faggot must be blushing because of his faggot of a boyfriend” Nick snarled and I just pushed my chair closer to my desk and put my head down.

“FUCK OFF CuNTS” Niall yelled while rubbing my back gently. I just slightly smiled and carried on napping or more or less hiding from the shame.

Finally class finished and I waved Niall off, running to Louis car. Louis held out his arms in which I ran and jumped into. Louis spun me around kissing my curls. “How was your day my little button?” I just blushed and fiddled with my curls. “I just missed you” Louis kissed my cheek before opening his car door for me.

“Thank you”

“You are welcome button” Louis kissed my flower crown and got in the drivers seat.

“I just have to go somewhere but I thought you could come with me?” Louis questioned me.

“Where are we going?” I asked curiously.

“It’s a secret” Louis finished before turning up the radio.

Louis began singing and his voice was so perfect, so different and I absolutely loved it. He was singing to me more often.

but if i kiss you,
will your mouth read this truth
darling how i miss you,
strawberry's taste how lips do,

and it's not complete yet,
mustn't get our feet wet,
cause that leads to regret,
diving in too soon.

and i'll owe it all to you,
my little bird.
...my little bird.

Just as Louis sang little bird he dived over and kissed my cheek. I felt my whole body going red, going numb. Louis pulled into a car park. Louis opened my door and grabbed my hand. My body was on fire.

Louis opened the door to the shop and as soon as we got inside I was hit with a sense of adventure. We were in a tattoo pallor. I looked at Louis and he just beamed at me.

“It’s not for you button, for me” I just smiled at Louis.

“Louis my man!” Some boy came out and grabbed Louis in a hug. “ANDY! How are you mate?” Louis had a conversation with this boy and I stood there looking awkward.

“Oh Harry this is Andy, a good friend of Liam’s”

“Andy this is Harry my boyfriend” I was instantly worried I was being judged. This guy would have known the punk Louis, not the one that was in a relationship with a wimp.  I cowered away.

“Hi Harry!” Andy pulled me in for a hug and Louis just beamed at me giving me the thumbs up.

“Can I get that tattoo we talked about on the phone last night?” Louis questioned him.

“Yeah course, I will get set up”

“It’s hard for people not to like you button” Louis whispered in my ear gently pecking my cheek again.

“You wait here, I am gonna go get this tattoo done. Will you be okay?” Louis asked. I just nodded and grabbed a seat picking up the nearest magazine.

Louis POV

I was really excited for this tattoo. It is a big thing for my life now and I wanted a little part of it tattooed into my skin. I hope Harry liked it. I know he has a liking for my tattoos.

Harry POV

Finally after half an hour Louis came out looking very smug. I was really interested as to what he got. “Thanks again andy!” Louis yelled.

“No problem, come back any time”

Louis grabbed my hand leading me out.

“Can I see it?” I questioned him.

“Only if you kiss me” Louis replied while smirking.

I still didn’t have the art of kissing because I had only been kissed a few times by Louis but he didn’t care, and he didn’t say anything either. I gently connected our lips trying to put my all into the kiss, It’s not that kissing is hard its just that I don’t know what to do. Louis took over while smiling into the kiss. I pulled back and poked his stomach. “Now show me”

Louis rolled up his shirt and I saw it. I gasped. Louis had a flower crown tattooed into his arm.