Chapter 15 - Togetherness

Harry’s P.O.V

I started down at Louis arms, bringing a hand over my mouth. I slowly looked up into Louis’s eyes to see him giving me a soft smile in return.

“Louis it’s beautiful.” I whisper

“I’m glad you like it.” He brought me into a tight hug & I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist, bringing me closer.

“Why a flower crown though?” I pulled back from the hug a little bit so I could look into his beautiful blue eyes.

‘It reminds me of you, and I wanted something symbolic that also remind me of you & how happy you make me, because Harry I’ve never been as happy in my life as I am when I’m with you.” I quickly leaned in & connected our lips.

Pulling back I leaned my forehead on his and looked into his eyes,  few tears falling from my eyes, seeing as now I am turning into a emotional teenage girl.

“I love you so much.” I tell him

“I love you too!, So how about we go & get some ice cream” I nodded my head quickly & took his hand. Lacing our fingers together we took off in search of some ice cream.

As we were walking down the street I looked down at Louis arm, seeing as he had his sleeve rolled up, giving a full on view of his new tattoo.  I smiled as I looked at the tattoo, it was now probably my new favourite tattoo that he got, that is saying something too because I love all of Louis’s tattoos, it’s hard not to love them.

“Checking me out are you button?” he winked at me, making me  blush.

“No I was just looking at your tattoo is all, but now that we are on the subject, you are something worth looking at.” I smirked

He stopped his movements and quickly brought me in, his arms encircling me and he made sure we were pressed fully together. He lent in and whispered in my ear.

“I think you’re something worth looking at button, hell your sex on legs.” He let go of me, but kept our hands linked as he brought me into the ice cream parlour, still blushing.

I let go of Louis’s hand and looked at the choices of ice cream, licking my lips I looked over at Louis to see him watching me, I looked back at the ice cream once again, then at him again.

“I want a vanilla soft serve please!” I tell the girl at the cash, she nods & goes off making me cone.

“I’ll have the same.” I hear Louis call out to her, I looked and saw she nodded her head.

I looked over at Louis to see him getting the money out of his wallet, I would of paid for the both of us, but Louis being his normal stubborn self always wants to pay, he really is a gentlemen.

Once the girl gave us our ice creams & Louis paid we made our way to the nearest park.

We sat down on a bench and I gentle laid my head on Louis’s shoulder smiling as I did so, I continued on eating my ice cream until it was gone, one it was gone I still sat their with my head on Louis’s shoulder though, I didn’t want to move it & I don’t think he cared much either, if I did or not. I was feeling a little tired so I gentle closed my eyes and I felt him kiss my forehead, I was soon drifting off.