Chapter 16 - Cute

Hey Guys!!! Biggest thanks ever to @GabbieButCatsTho for writing this because I have had a big dinner thing and just been super busy! She's absoultely amazing so all thanks to her. Bye guys. xx

Louis POV

After a while of sitting on the wooden bench the sun started to set as a cool wind set in along with the breathtaking view, not just of the sunset. A soft snore erupted from the beautiful mess of curls laying on my shoulder.

Harry started to shift until his knees were facing me and one arms was placed on my hip and the other clinging to shirt I smiled as I sadly accepted we can't be sat like this forever, even as much as I wanted it too. "Hazza bear?" I whispered a bit as he groaned in reply and buried his face further in my chest as I chuckled and surrendered I lift my self up off the park bench as a whimper comes from the slender beautiful boy, I smile again as I slip a hand under both his legs and the other under his back he automatically adjusted as he snaked his arms around my neck and dug himself into the left side of my chest.

I started to carry Harry as I replace the arm around Harry with my phone as I search through my contacts for "Niall" once I locate the contact I press dial "Hello?" An Irish voice questions into the phone after a few seconds of dial tone "Hey Niall!" I fumble with the phone as I boost Harry higher onto my chest "would you happen to know Harry's address he's sorta unconscious" I say staring down admiring the sleeping perfection in my arms "Wow Louis" he jokes sarcastically into the phone "Not like that" I laughed along with him "he fell asleep in the park across from that little ice cream place" "I can pick him up." He simply suggests "Thank you tons" I sighed into the phone "No problem mate" he hangs the phone up as I press "end call" as I shove the phone into my pocket and quickly add support to Harry's back "Button?" I question with a small poke to where his familiar dimples are located.

"Huh? Louis?" He questions sleepily as his beautiful sleepy voice rings through my ears, god he's so perfect. "Niallers coming to let you spend the night at his place." I smiled as I talked to him in a soft tone "Nooooo" he moaned a whine as he tried to hide his face in my chest. I chuckle at him as I let him lazily droop in my arms. I slowly lower my self down on the side walked with my legs in the empty street and Harry in between my legs and chest as I swooped down to sprinkle a kid son his forehead.

After a few minutes of me admiring Harry car lights peirced through the darkness as It pulls up next to me I squint a bit and see Liam in the drivers seat and Niall in the passenger side I flashed a smile as I stood up with the sleeping boy in my hands "You two eh?" I bantered at the boys as a small blush crawled on their faces Liam faked an unrealistic cough "Ehm SHUT UP LOUIS" he cleared his throat I laughed and nodded in surrender as I opened the back door to the seats as I layed Harry sprawled out across the seats and kissed his lips softly and quickly before he adjusted to the new setting and turned on his side using his hands as a pillow.

"You need a lift home Lou?" Liam asked "Nah I don't live too far." I waved him off "You sure?" He asked to make sure "I'll be fine erm take care of him yeah?" I asked "Nothing less" Niall smiled too me reassuringly as I thanked them and patted the inside of the roll down window twice I watched as the car drove out and back to nialls house as I smiled and kicked a stray rock on the side walk and sighed with a smile in a trance.

His pale skin matching with his dark brunette hair and the bright green eyes as I goofily smiled and bit my lip as I slowly peal back the bandage across the new tattoo surrounded by inflamed red skin I smiled as I remembered the big pink rose placed on the left of his crown I first saw harry. I resealed the bandage back over the tattoo as rounded a few corners and were finally on my street as I dug around in my pockets feeling my phone, and a few extra items as I finally wrapped my finger around a black sharpie pen I popped the cap off as I started to scribble a drawing of a button onto my arm.