Chapter 4 - Blushes and Crushes

Oh hello there. Hey guys! Haha well it's me back again for another chappie of Change Of Heart. so yeah here I am so enjoy,vote,comment,fan do whatever tickles your fancy. <3 xx

Harry POV

I ran down the hall way and somewhere along the way my flower crown had decided to come undone from my head. “Louis please!”

Louis was stuck in his anger and was storming through the corridor. “LOUIS!” I yelled louder this time.

I just cowered down on the lockers and didn’t bother chasing him. He was only going to make it worse. I mean I’m flattered that he cares enough to push the issue but I’m crying because I don’t know what they will do next.

I just sobbed with my head in my hands, not worrying at the non-existent presence of my flower crown.  “Hey,Hey sshhhh” I felt myself being picked up and carried. The voice I had believed had come from Louis but I couldn’t be too sure. I can’t believe he is carrying me. No one carries me because they all mock me about being heavy. “You’re not heavy Harry, so don’t even think that” Louis spoke.

“What did you do to them Louis?” I questioned.

“Nothing, just told them what for and never to touch you again.” I smiled into Louis’ shoulder, no one has ever stood up for me.

“You need this.” Louis put me down and he leant down grabbing my flower crown. “Don’t forget this” Louis smiled before gently placing the crown back on my head. I felt like I could fly, Louis seemed off as this big tough guy all punked out with piercings and tattoos covering his body and he always has headphones in and keeps to himself with Liam and Zayn and I would never have thought he would be the kind type.

“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover ae?” Louis spoke with his easing voice.

“Can you like read my mind or something?” I questioned eagerly.

“No, you are talking aloud” Louis smirked and I let a laugh escape my lips.

“Haha oops.”

“No worries curly! I better get to class, if they harass you again, you let me know!” I smiled and waved him off but before he went he pushed the crown further onto my head. “And don’t take it off, it looks cute on you.”

Louis then made his departure and he left me a blushing gooey mess. Did he really just call me cute? Or was he calling the flower crown cute? I don’t even know but OH MY GOD. I have to find Niall!

I strolled into Chemistry and took a seat down the back pretending to not hear the sniggers and jokes about my flower crown. I hate the fact everyone mocks it. I know alright a 17 year old shouldn’t be wearing a flower crown but like it reminds me of the important things in my life I miss so can’t they get over that? Obviously not.

“HARREEEH!” Niall chimed before jumping down in the seat beside me. “How’s my handsome boy?” Niall cooed before smiling at me.

“A little flustered to be honest…”

“Flustered good or bad?” Niall questioned me.

“Definitely flustered good!” I beamed back just reliving Louis comment.

“annndd……!”

“Louis told me not to take the flower crown off because he thought it looked cute on me and he said this after he went and told Nick and his posy to leave me alone.”

“YAY for you and Louis, I knew you would hit it off. But did Nick hurt you?” I looked down and fumbled with my hands.

“HE DID! I’m going to get a fucking hammer and kill the bitch!” Niall growled before punching the table.

“Niall please, Louis talked to them..”

“Still! I’m your best friend! I should have been there so they couldn’t hurt you.” Niall was beating himself up.

“If you were there Louis wouldn’t have carried me and then talked to me” I trailed off.

“Good point, omg did you see Liam isn’t he something? Totally hot though!” Niall began chatting uncontrollably about Liam and my thoughts drifted to Louis.