Chapter 8 - Lunch Date

Hey Everyone! I'm back woohoo and yeah here is an update! I hope you all enjoy it! So go vote and comment!! <3 Hopefully I did the story justice with this update! xxx

Louis POV

I can’t believe he actually accepted to skipping school, I mean Harry’s so innocent and perfect and yet he wants to skip school with me. It’s kind of unreal because yeah just because.

I hadn’t dropped his hand and I wasn’t planning to. We began walking down the street and I was planning to take him to the little one on the corner with the lovely wraps and sandwiches and cakes and if he wants maybe we could share a slice of cake? Like couples do.

Well we aren’t a couple but you know, I was his first kiss. My brain is still trying to decode that… He’s never kissed a guy before, or let alone anyone and he kissed me.

I may be overthinking this but I just think he is adorable with his crown and he’s so flawless and brave. Harry takes the bullying in his stride, I know it hurts him and that’s why im here. To make sure my love is safe.

Harry POV

I feel so brave and free when I’m with Louis. He makes me feel so grownup and he doesn’t treat me like a child because of my crown. I am crushing on him hard and I mean it’s not normal for me to crush on people.

I saw a little café and Louis pulled me inside and not even dropping my hand when people looked at us. I mean it must look silly a boy with a flower crown who looks half broken and afraid and someone like Louis well Louis with his piercings and tattoos and his muscles and manliness.

We are a very different combination, I mean we aren’t anything but I mean we have kissed so does that count for something? I’m not sure.

I swear my lips are still tingling, You never forget your first kiss I tell you. It only happened like 10 minutes ago and I’m in pure bliss. Louis just smiles at me while ordering something that I’m not even aware of because I’m still thinking about the fact my hand is in his and im imagining the feeling of his lips on mine again, if I went in for a kiss would he kiss me back?

I guess I shouldn’t because I don’t know what he’s thinking right now.  He might not even have feelings for me which I don’t really want to know because if he doesn’t well that would break my heart I guess.

Louis pulled  me into a little seat across from him and I’m just kind of staring into his eyes and I’m smiling at him too. I am probably creeping him out. Louis is holding my hands over the table and is resting our joined hands on the table.

Everyone is looking at us but I don’t care, I’m with Louis and that’s all that matters right now.