Chapter 5 - Teasing

Hey Everyone! This chapter was written byt the fabulous @Tommolichous so don't forget to fan her! Anyway vote comment and fan <3 xx

I laughed as Niall said this I knew he had a crush on Liam, this just proves that I was right.

“Niall how long have you likes Liam for Ay?” He blushed

“I don’t like him, just think he is yummy S’all” He muttered. Did he actually think I was believing this or something?

“Niall I’m your best friend I know what you do when you like someone. Remember Josh? You would blush & stutter like an idiot and you would always stare at him and make him uncomfortable, which is probably why he stopped hanging out with us.” I said

“Don’t talk about that” He moaned as he put his head on his desk.

“Head of Mr.Horan” The teacher said as she came in.

“Sorry” He blushed making me snicker.

The class went by really slow I spent most of it just drawing in my notebook I tend to do that a lot, people say I am actually good and by people I mean my family & Niall.

Finally the bell rang so I could go home, I jumped out of my seat and started heading for the door with Niall behind me. I started running through the halls to try and get out before someone sees me and I was worked because I was now outside and no bully in sight.

I heard Niall come up beside me and was panting.

“Harry*pant* was that| he looked at me.

“I didn’t want anyone to find me is all” I muttered

“Its okay” He smiled at me as we started making our way back home until…

“HARRY! NIALL!” I turned around to see Liam screaming and waving at us.

I laughed and so did Niall but he was also blushing. We walked over to them to see what they wanted .

“Yes” I asked

“We’re going out for Pizza and was wondering if you want to come with us” Louis asked.

I looked at Niall and he gave me a nod so I responded with “ we’d love to” & we made our way down to a pizza place.

Once we got to the Pizza place we followed Louis,Liam & Zayn over to a booth and sat down.

The waiter soon came & we ordered and we all just started talking like we’ve been friends for years not one day.

“ This pizza is amazing” he moaned witched made up all Laugh.

“It must be Niall you’re on your fifth piece” Liam pointed out

'But its good'' We laughed

The rest of the day went around amazing & when I finally went home I had a actually smile on my face as I greeted my mom before heading up to my room to sleep. 

Written by Tommolichous