Chapter 7 - All firsts

Hey Guys!! This chapter was mainly written by @Tommolichious but some added extras from me! Anyway enjoy and vote and comment!!! Love you all. xxx

As me & Louis walked to class I kept a smile on my face, he made me feel safe.

“Louis?” He hummed in reply

“I’m sorry if I scared you earlier.” I looked down at my feet

I heard his foot steps coming close and my chin was being tilted up by his thumb & index finger so I was looking directly into his electric blue eyes.

“Don’t be sorry Harry, if anyone should be sorry it should be me… I am the one that scared you so bad because I snuck up behind you and made you faint.” He smiled sheepishly

“Its okay I know you didn’t mean it.” I smiled.

“Can I try something Harry?” He bit his lip making him look extremely hot if I had to admit so myself.

“Of course.” I whisper

His face kept getting closer to mine and I felt my breath hitch after what felt like forever his lips came upon mine. His lips were soft but yet at the same time ruff & firm, he was an amazing kisser.

Our lips moved in sync and I felt my stomach flutter.  We finally split apart and I couldn’t help but I smiled at him and he smiled at me and I was feeling slightly awkward with the whole situation.

“You’re a good kisser.” Louis spoke causing me to.

“Thank you.” I whispered.

“Not that I have ever kissed someone before” I mumbled under my breath.

“What was that?” Louis questioned me.

“Oh errh nothing…”

“Did you just say you have never kissed someone before?”

I nodded and quickly blushed while looking away from Louis, I was feeling even more awkward about the situation now.

He looked at me and brought his hands up to my hair and fixed my flower crown. He also gave me a quick peck on the lips as we walked to the last 10 minutes of class. 

As we were walking down the hallway I felt Louis lace his fingers threw mine, and I felt a smile tug its way on my face.

“Harry how do you feel about skipping class?” Louis asked

“Um it doesn’t bother me really why?” I looked at him

“I was going to ask you to go out with me and get some lunch, kinda like a first  date.” He gave me a shy smile

“I’d love too!” I grin.

“Great!” He runs out of the school with me in tow, both of us laughing our heads off until finally we come to what I guess is Louis car, because he tells me to get in and of course I do. Ahaha get in you get it? Okay I am just going to stop now.

Once we were in Louis car we sped off from the school while listening to some punk kind of music.