11

JAEYEON

I glanced at the digital clock.

4.55AM

I look at the ceiling, letting my brain process. The corner of my eyes could see that Hoseok's peacefully sleeping.

'How can he sleep, still looking so decent?' I thought as I shifted my body closer to his. I admired his features. My hands making its way to his face but stopped, a part of me wanted to ruffle his hair and caress his face, but the other part of me keep pulling me back, not wanting me to take on the wrong path.

The image of us sharing a long passionate kiss repeated over and over in my head. Funny thing was, I didn't push him off, instead, I return his kiss, making it longer.

I got up, feeling frustrated. ''Maybe a long, morning bath will do the trick.'' I took my clothes and toiletries and exited the room. I'll just use another bathroom instead, so that I won't wake Hoseok up.

As I made my way towards the second floor's toilet, pair of strong arms slammed me onto the wall, making my stuff drop. Thank goodness the floor's carpeted, or else the clash might have startled people that are still sleeping.

''Why?'' He stutters.

''Cut the chase, Sherlock, what do you mean by why?'' I scoffed. If only I'm more feminine.

''Why did you choose him?'' He frowned and his grip tighten. I didn't reply him. If only I didn't play hard to get.

''You only met him for a few days, tell me Jae!'' The look on his face made me uneasy. Guilt pang my chest. If only I knew the answer to his question, maybe people will start liking me. Maybe not.

''Jae..'' He was crying. I didn't bother to comfort him. Soon he came to a realization as he releases me.

''It's him, huh?'' He scoffed, wiping his tears off. ''Fine, I shouldn't have waited for you. I should have been a fuck boy like the hyungs instead off getting attached to only one girl. It's useless, doing things for you.''

Not using any hyperbolas but I can hear my heart shattering in pieces. I hold back my tears and ran towards the bathroom, slamming and locking the door.

It's useless, doing things for you.

Those few words, those simple words.

''Why are you so useless?!''

''Its no use, you surely are a piece of trash''

''If I were given a chance, I would chose to not give birth to you!''

I was sobbing vigorously, with no sounds made. I held my towel tightly, trying to take my pills. But before I can even do that, I couldn't see a thing.