2

''You'll be transferring to Troupe number 1025, and you're no longer Mr Jung's personal bodyguard, I'm assigning you as Young Master's personal bodyguard, is that clear?''

''Yes, Sir Jeon.'' She replied, monotonously, with no emotion.

''While we handle the Lees, if it's possible, make Hoseok change his heart.''

''Uhm.. pardon?'' She didn't fully get what he meant, Mr Jeon as well.

''Make him forget about Chaeyeon for awhile, since you're her Doppelganger, it'll be easier to be his distraction, if you guys ever encounter the real Chaeyeon, time will tell us what to do next, so just go with the flow,'' Master Jung, for once, gave her the warmest smile ever. ''This is a favor.. from a father.''

A lump formed in her throat, but she nodded anyways, not wanting to disappoint them.

''This is a life time mission, it'll only be dismiss only if I say so, understood?''

''Yes, Sir Jeon!''

''Good, go pack your things, you'll be moving in with us tomorrow.'' She nodded and excused herself as she made it out of the office.

She didn't know what to think, it's been ages ever since her last relationship, how can she possibly pull this stunt? Not wanting to think deeper into te problem, she shrugged it off, as if nothing happened.

- - -

''Oh gosh! This is hilarious! Our little ace has been ordered to be in a life time guarding mission? Hahaha'' Leader Song and his men laughed while clutching onto their stomach.

She sighed, she knew this was coming anyway.

''Alright alright, enough boys,'' With a single snap, it was now pure silence. ''We're going to miss our most treasured little ace, come on, man hugs!'' All of them came squeezing their way through to give Jaeyeon a hug. Little did they know, she wasn't in that hug. They came to a realization and bounced off from the intensely awkward group hug. Jaeyeon couldn't help but chuckle.

''Still as swift as ever, huh 007, come here you!'' Leader Song gave her a headlock but she dodge it expertly.

''Gosh, fine fine, we won't disturb you anymore, go and pack your things, your ride will be here around 630.'' Leader Song gave up, knowing that it's useless to catch her because of the speed she has.

''Roger that, Leader Song,'' She said, sadly. She's going to miss this dumb Troupe of hers.

''Today, I shall announce the dismissal of  one of our homie, 007 from Troupe 0613.'' Leader Song stood straight as the others followed.

''From today onwards, you, 007, is dismissed from Troupe 0613.''

''The honor is mine, Leader Song Joongki.'' She bowed down at him.

It's going to be a new start for her.