7

5.05AM

The digital alarm clock was rested on the side table beside her bed. She couldn't go to bed because of her insomnia. She got up and tidied her bed. After doing so, she went to freshen up herself.

She tried eating sleeping pills but they never worked on her, she tried to play classical music to go to sleep but it was useless. The doctor's prescriptions' useless. She's not on drugs, it's just that her mental doesn't seem to like to let her rest.

She took out the pills and dumped them into the nearest bin in her room. ''Useless pills.''

She put on her earpiece and reported herself in. ''007, reporting in for duty.''

''Job well done, 007. I heard about yesterday. You're truly the ace of our department. Excuse me for not even have a spark of decency, I on behalf my other members welcome you in our Troupe.'' Leader Yoo spoke with delight.

''Thank you so much, Leader Yoo.''

''Alright, on 8 sharp, please meet Mr Jung at his office, he'll give you your orders.'' And the line went dead.

She went to check on the time on her digital alarm clock.

6.58AM

She sighed. ''It's still quite early to be in my uniform but heck.''

She slipped into her uniform and tied her in a ponytail. Bodyguards usually wear leather shoes but she had black converse on instead.

She went strolling through the huge mansion. It was really quiet, only maids and butlers are up at this time, well, not really. The gaming room was really noisy, seems like the boys didn't leave yesterday. She knock thrice and received a 'come in'.

Opening the door, all eyes were on her. All of the guys were here, including two other girls.

''Oh, Jaeyeon! Hello!'' Jimin waved at her while smiling.

''Omo!'' One of the girl gasped and look at the other one. ''She looks just like her.'' They both exclaimed, earning nods from the boys.

''Did we wake you up? There's another hour before your shift though.'' Jin ask.

''Oh no, I was awake a long time ago. I was thinking of greeting you guys before I go to report myself in.'' She bowed a little. ''Well have a nic--''

''Insomnia.'' Her body tensed. Jungkook went closer to her. ''Insomnia. You still have insomnia, right?''

Hoseok whose eyes were on the TV and fingers fiddling with the game controller stopped and look up. ''You have insomnia?'' She had no other choices but to nod.

''It's nothing big. I took sleeping--''

''They never work on you.'' Jungkook's eyes pierce through her but she pay no heed to it.

''Oh dear, it must be really hard being restless,'' One of the girls' eyebrows furrowed. ''Did you try putting on some lullaby or slow musics?''

''Oh, sorry for being rude, I'm Yuju and this is Yerin, we're both psychiatrists.'' Jaeyeon slowly reacted to them.

''No, they never work on me.''

''Oh poor thing.. There must be a cure for this.''

''There is.'' Jungkook spoke again, gaining himself stares from the others.

''It's not exactly a cure, but its somewhat effective.'' He look at her.

''Come on maknae, cut the chases, we all wanna help Jaeyeon out.'' Taehyung said.

''Well, from what I know, she--''

''Jungkook.'' Those words perfectly escapes her mouth. Oh how he loves the feeling. His smirk got wide in a second.

''She needs to cuddle someone to go to sleep.'' He insisted in telling them despite earning himself a death glare from Jaeyeon.