7

If you didn't know, Felix lived in Los Angeles. He maybe doesn't live at the wildest part of LA but sometimes it got a little bit wild.

Felix have seen LA worst parts and best parts. Felix is strolling down the street one calm night, it's actually tuesday so it doesn't happen much.

It didn't went well for him at the work, they still wanted him but he showed up some few times. Felix is pretty sure he will soon get fired, and that means no money and he will be homeless.

Felix stopped and looked around where he was at the quiet street. One time in his past he walked here and had two black eyes. He had flirted with some girls and of course, jealous boys punched him down.

He had his black car with him. Almost everything Felix owned back in his past life was black. It matched his soul, he didn't have feelings. He was just out after love.

But he wouldn't change it. He still wore black sometimes. But he didn't change himself.

He is still the guy with the blackest soul. And that wouldn't leave him.

Neon lights was glowing up that night, it was Marzia's favourite part of LA. The neon colours. Was it a sign? A sign to show how worthless Felix's life was?

When they first met she had black dress, it was at a beach party and around Marzia's eyes was sand that people was kicking around.

It was a beautiful moment and Felix never wanted Marzia to leave or change. She was beautiful and everything.

They had walked away from the party and was drinking white wine while walking around on the streets when the sky was blushing red.

And they would go on more adventures. Be out until they saw the sun goes up and see how the Hollywood sign would shine in the morning.
Have midnight whispering with each other, be in a unknown swimming pool during a night filled with stars. Marzia would said "desert sky" since it was cloudy one night and reminded her of a desert.

Felix wouldn't ever make Marzia see his past life, she would never knew what a player he was.
It was just them in LA filled with palms and their love.

Everything, everything you can imagine doing in LA, did Felix and Marzia. LA was their love town, a town they both would love to death.

But now, when Felix is walking around here in LA, it doesn't feel the same. The love he had for the city was now gone. He would never feel the same again.