3

Marzia had left.

Someone had send the pictures to her when Felix was in the bed Rachel.

Marzia had left for 3 days ago. And Felix regret everything he did. Cheating was the worst sin he could ever do.

Marzia had been home full awake when Felix got home after party, and she had tears running down her cheeks. Yelled and scold Felix out for not coming home. But later that afternoon she got the pictures. Someone had send it to her threw the Facebook.

The pictures was showing two naked bodies pressed against each other under the covers, moaning in to each others mouths, and was enjoying it of every minute.

Marzia had print the pictures out and logged out from Facebook. Showing the pictures to Felix.
"You could have told me that you was out for second hands lovers," Marzia said with low voice.

She left then. And Felix regret it. Felix wasn't that christian of himself but the sin was to big.

Going to parties have God to understand that is what humans live for. But cheating wasn't something God did approve.

Felix was just praying, saying sorry for his sins he had done.

Who had he tried to be?

A king. A king of the party. But he never meant to cheat.

Felix had told Marzia everything. He was drunk and he couldn't remember that moment from that night.
Marzia started to say all the negative stuff about herself. Reasons why Felix was cheating. She didn't have curves, was 'annoying', was in his way all the time, was a party bopper for him, and said she was boring. Boring because she never liked parties and never went to parties which made Felix stay home all the time with her.

But Felix loved everything Marzia that she hated about herself. From head to toe, she was perfect. In his eyes she was the perfect girl ever.

But she didn't listen and started to hear other things from Felix mouths. "It won't happen again," Felix had begged. How could Marzia trust him? All she could hear was "why don't you just forgive me for something I will do again?"

Felix was now laying in the bed. Knew he had screw it up badly. He had daydreaming all day in the bed. But the only thing he could think on was Marzia.

And Rachel. Who was she trying to be?

The radio next to his bed, that used to be Marzia's bed too, was playing sad songs now on this sad Sunday afternoon.

"And now, one old classic song that is one of the most well known songs. Here is Hallelujah."

The radio started to play a little bit of the Hallelujah song with a beautiful, soft voice from a girl that almost touched Felix's skin like a big hug.

But Felix didn't want a hug from another girl, just Marzia.

"Maybe there is a God above but all I've ever learned was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya'"

Her voice was beautiful and Felix looked up at the celling and sighed.

"Hallelujah," he muttered along to the girls beautiful voice.

Felix didn't feel so sad anymore, he was just... blue. He may never be over it that he cheated and will be blue forever.

But isn't it better to be blue than being over it?