1

The party was going on. People laughed loudly and jumped down in the pool.

The red and blue plastic cups was laying everywhere. On the garden and around the house.

It was loud music that was playing that made the heart jump at the same time with the drums.

In one of the rooms was Felix Kjellberg in and he had just arrived to the party. His friend Ken had already give him two cups of beer.

Felix knew many people at this party. He remember many of them from school. Mostly have everyone on this party failed school. But right now they didn't care.

This was their night. They have come to forget the tragic life they live in.

Felix was well known guy and many people came to him and talked to him. Felix knew he could easily make a girl fall for him.

That's how he got Marzia.

Marzia was home since she didn't feel to well and said Felix could go to a party without her.

Felix remember how he usually flirted with girls before he got Marzia. It was like his fingers was poisoned when he would touch a girls shoulder or cheek.

They fell in love with him so fast.

Felix started to feel a little bit dizzy and took white wine from a dude that was laying on the couch.

When they heard explodes from outside, they all went out to see that someone had brought fireworks and had started to shoot.

Felix made loud noises with everyone else to cheer for the fireworks.

A brown haired girl with green eyes bumped in to Felix and fell. Felix helped her up and as soon she was on her feet she blushed and giggled.

Felix remember that he was usually the guy who never got a girl. All his friends were glorious, talented and handsome.

But now it have take a turn, now he was the handsome boy. He was always the handsome boy at the parties. Every girl fell for him.

Everyone at the party were glorious. Especially now when people get drunk.

The brown haired girl was named Rachel.

A guy was standing on the roof and was pouring champagne on everyone. People opened their mouths, sticked their tongues out, and jumped up and down to the music while trying to get some of champagne in their mouths.

Everyone would party so hard that they would never remember their bad life again.

People was walking up stairs with strangers they only had said 'hi' to and made love to them. Taking away the pain.

People wanted to be cool as the king Steve Mcqueen. But only one could be the killer king of the night.

Felix licked his dry lips and knew the girls would fall for that even more.

But his card under the sleeve was giving the smirk along with a wink.

The girls would love to taste his magically lips and have their hands around his body and touch every inch of him.

Felix felt a hand on his back and turned around to see Rachel. She blushed and smiled up at him.

She was really pretty. And there was a long night filled with wine and beer.