6

Felix was in a room, room filled with glasses on the tables. He was in a lab, a lab you usually had in a school.

Felix took one of the glass that was nearest him, it was filled with some few pills, looked like those he usually took now a days to stay happy or simply forget everything.

"Didn't you say that science always bored you out," Felix heard and turned around.

Marzia. She sat behind one of those tables and was wearing a black dress, a black dress that she had wore first time they had met.
"No," Felix lied and looked at the lab-glass he was holding but the pills that was in it was gone.

"You're on a tightrope, you know that right?" Marzia said.
Felix looked around but there was no rope in the room. Did Marzia mean that he was on a tightrope? With his life?

Felix turned around and on the big table in front of the white board was it it briefcases in a line. Felix went to them and opened them. One of them was filled with cigarettes, another one was filled with cocaine, and the another one with just brown water.
It was alcohol.

Felix didn't want to open the other ones, he turned around and found Marzia right behind him, holding a lab-glass in her hand that was filled with wine.
"You usually don't drink wine," Felix said. "you talk about shit when you drink wine."

"Darlin' you know how the wine play tricks on my tongue," she said and took a sip. "but you don't seem to change when you stuff all your feelings with drugs."

Felix moved Marzia with one hand and passed her. Maybe he didn't become happy when he took all those drugs.
"The most handsomest boy is you."

Felix heard some kissing noises and slowly turned around. Marzia naked with another man. They had their body pressed against each other and Marzia held him gently around his face while she kissed him.

It didn't hurt so much to look at it. Felix thought he would feel a knife at his heart but he didn't. If there was any kind of knife that tried to break his heart then it must be a sweet butterknife.

Felix noticed something in the corner of his eye and looked at his left side. One of the lab-glass had fire in it. He picked it up and held around the glass that wasn't hot at all.

"You know," Marzia said who was next to him full naked. "You're just like Mike Love even if you want to be Brian Wilson. But you'll never be Brian Wilson."

"If crazy equals genius then I'm a fucking arsonist, I'm a rocket scientist," Felix said with a smile and looked up and down on Marzia's naked body.

"You'll never end up as Brian," Marzia said again and sat on the table. "and even if you take more drugs you would never be near Dennis Wilson. You are Mike Love. No one will remember you, everyone will remember there was another guy next to the famous brothers. You're just a cousin to them."

Felix didn't listen and looked down on the flame in the glass. A instinct came to his mind and he took his hand down in the glass.

The fire was fast, and spread up to Felix arm and he swung around his arm to make it stop. It hurt a little bit but he didn't burn up.
"You can set yourself on fire," Marzia whispered in his ear. "but you're never gonna burn. And you'll never learn how to deal with drugs or be alone."

Marzia gave a punch in Felix back and he fell, and fell. The ground had disappeared and Felix was falling in to a black hole.

The bed made a "bom" sound when Felix woke up with a jolt. He sat up and looked around in his apartment. No Marzia.

He sighed out in reales. Just a weird dream. He looked at the pills that was next to his bed, sleeping pills and beer, never fucking again.

Felix thought a little bit what his dream was about. It was all so messed up.
"I don't play fucking music," he mumbled when he realised that the persons that Marzia had said was in the band The Beach Boys.

Do you realise how long time it took to come up with this? I had to look up these persons and kind of guessing what the song meant without looking it up.

So this was maybe a messy chapter.