2

Felix slowly opened his eyes. The sun was right at his eyes and he turned around in the bed. He had a lot of pain in his head and just wanted to sleep all day.

Then he felt something around his stomach. Something he had prayed for it wouldn't happen.

Felix turned around again. There slept Rachel peacefully and she was naked. The only thing that covered them both was the covers and bed sheets had messed up around their legs.

Felix sat up quickly and felt how it felt all black around him and he had to sit still before he got his sight back.

He looked down just to see he only wore underwear. And not only that. Felix and Rachel wasn't alone in the room. There was 3 other people on the ground. They were full dressed. Why would they be in there with Felix and Rachel when they only had clothes on?

Felix got up to lift their heads.

But Felix didn't knew them. He had never seen them before. Felix found his shirt on the floor and put it on him. Where was his pants?

He took his shoes in one hand and left the room. In the hallway was one girl sleeping with books as her pillow.

It hurt around his head and Felix took slowly steps down the stairs. It was all quiet except for those who was snoring.

Felix came down to kitchen and looked at the self. No liquor left. He rubbed his eyes and sighed. Empty bottles and cans was around in the kitchen but he had noticed the liquor first since he had drink most of it last night.

He went out just to see a shopping cart in the pool. It was like Felix's memories started to pop up.

He was the king of this party and had a cane full with beer and a party hat while some others was pushing him when he was in the shopping cart. They drove around the city with the shopping cart and when they came back they took the shopping cart down in the pool.

People had told Felix if he went out in the city he would probably pass out in a drain pipe since he was so drunk. But Felix claimed he wasn't that drunk that everyone thought he was.

Felix heard some talk and laughing and looked over the fence to the neighbours house. Right beside the pool was a couple from the party and they both was upside down and their heads was almost down in the pool. They talked loudly and laughed. "How did we end up here?"

Felix couldn't see his pants at the neighbours pool but the couple saw him and waved to him. Felix waved back, he should probably introduce himself and ask if they had seen his pants. But he didn't.

He went back in to the house. Held his head and muttered some swear words since it was a hell of a feeling.

He went to the bathroom and found a guy half naked in the bathtub and had a glass milk next to him. Felix opened the mirror to find some few medicines against his headache. He took two pills and swallowed them dry.

Felix went out to the living room and saw some dirt on the floor. Not only dirt just laying around. It was like footprints but it didn't really look from a human.

Felix saw the clock on the wall. It was soon 2pm. He had promised Marzia he would be home at around midnight. Maybe she didn't notice anything since she was really sick yesterday and needed a lot of rest.

Felix saw some high heels on the floor. He have walk around in high heels when he is a sober but yesterday he had lost a bet to another guy. A guy in a chiffon skirt. He can't remember the bet but he remember that fell more than five times when he walked around in the heels.

Felix sighed and wondered where his pants where. He took automatic steps to another living room and at the couch next to Ken where his pants.

Felix took quick his pants and put it on him. He has to leave before Rachel wakes up.

Felix remembers now that it was a lot of cameras yesterday night.

Felix prayed that no one would post the pictures on Facebook.

I know this is kind of different writing I do but I hope you will like this story!