ChapTer 22

~Iris~

After meeting Zoe and also hearing her story I decided I had to get her out.

"Zoe. Tell me everything about this Universi Virga." I told her

She looked up at me "Well...it's the most powerful wand in the universe. The humans don't know about it. You need 3 half-bloods to open the door to the wand."

I gave her a puzzled look.

"Legend is...a young half-blood was married happily, until her husband was murdered by a Maris Hosti. She swore vengeance on him, but she couldn't defeat him alone. She got lost in depression and hung herself, but Death admired her rage and anger, so he told her to return to Earth and do her deed. He made her a wand with the rope she used to hang herself, it was the Universi Virga."

"She went back down to Earth with the Universi Virga in hand and looked for the Maris Hosti who killed her husband. She soon found him walking down the street and she killed him, putting all her anger and rage into it, only to realize that it wasn't the man, it was her brother. Horrified she locked the wand up and used her blood to seal the door. She died a few days after. The door hasn't been open since."

"So why do we need 3 half-bloods?" I asked

"She was of 3 bloods. Same as we are." she explained

"She was a mermaid, werewolf, and a vampire?"

She nodded then shrugged "I guess. That's what the legend says."

I nodded "How do we get out of here?"

She shook her head "There's no way out."

"There's gotta be-"

"She said there is no way out." hissed Beau who appeared behind Zoe.

I groaned "I'm getting us out. I have too."

"We're going to die. We all know it, so don't be playing hero. You don't know shit, so stop talking like you do. You might as well say good-bye to everyone because you're never going to see them again." Beau sneered

I got in his face, my heart began to pound, "I have people looking for me. My sister won't stop till she finds me! So don't talk shit about my family! You don't know anything!"

"I don't know anything?" Beau raised his eyebrows, then shook his head "Whatever, fish, I'm not dealing with you right now."

I became infuriated "What did you call me?" I clenched my fists at my sides and the bars on the cage began to rattle.

"I called you a fish. No one cares about you, you need to grow up little boy. No one is coming for you." Beau narrowed his eyes at me, they were turning black.

His eyes didn't scare me "What's your problem? I want to help you guys, but you're completely dissing me. I didn't do anything to you, so what's your problem?"

Beau closed his eyes and took a slow and deep breath "I'm sorry. Just don't give her false hope."

"I wouldn't. I promise until I die that I'll get us out of here." I placed a hand on his shoulder

He flinched a little, but didn't pull away "I just don't want to die. I can't she's all I has left." with that he walked back to the back corner of the cell.

I looked at Zoe but she just shrugged.

Emily please be looking for me.

~Emily~

"What have you guys found?" I asked the guys

"I found out the legend about the Universi Virga." said Kyle holding a piece of paper up that he printed off the computer.