Chapter 2

Ok if your reading this chapter 1 first. So go to the table of content and you will see chapter 1. I kinda deleted chapter 1 by accident so please don't stop reading :) thanks!

~Emily~

I quietly swam out the cave, we called home.

"Emmy?" asked a quiet voice

I turned to see Clara "Hey sweetie. Why are you up?"

She rubbed her blue eyes "I heard you get up. What are you doing? Are you leaving?"

I swam to her "I have to find Iris, my brother. He needs to know who he is."

She looked at me "But mommy said-"

"I know what she said I just...I just need to see him. Ok? Don't tell anyone ok?"

She nodded and I kissed her forehead "You're the best cousin Clara."

She smiled "Bye Emmy."

"Bye Clara."

I swam away.

**********

The swim to California was a two day trip. I was exhausted by the time I got to a beach. I was still a great distance away from it, but I could see that it was filled with humans.

I looked around for a spot where I could change, but there was none.

I sighed and then a thought popped into my head. Call Iris.

So I did.

~Iris~

"Oh it's nice of you to join us today Mr. Johnson. Feeling better?" asked Mr. Larry raising his eyebrows at me

"Yea." I mumbled and slid into my seat next to Kayla

"Hey babe." she pecked my cheek

I smiled at her "Sorry you couldn't come ov-"

She shook her head to stop me "It's ok. I'm just glad you're feeling better."

I kissed her then said "I love you."

"Love you too."

Mr. Larry turned on the little TV in the front of the room "Ok class settle down it's time for the morning announcements."

I turned to face the TV and it hit again.

'Iris? Iris I need your help.'

I shook my head it was pounding.

'Please leave me alone. I don't know who you are please just get out of my head.'

I heard a small sniffle.

'If that's what you really want.'

'Yes!'

I got a flash of a women, but she wasn't human she had long black hair, speckled with white and sparkling green eyes. What surprised me is that she had a long blue tail. She looked so familiar. Then she was gone.

'Wait! Who was that?'

'Come to the beach and I'll tell you everything.'

I sighed 'Which one?'

Then I saw the beach.

'Bring some clothes too.'

I rubbed my temples my head was still pounding, but after I saw the picture of that....women it became less painful.

At the end of the school day I waited for Kayla by her bike.

"Hey I'm sorry I can't hang out tonight I have something." I said to her as she came toward me